Notices

Cheap mods!

Old 09-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
TRD SPORT!
Trd sport 2010 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Trd sport 2010's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap mods!

Okay I found out the password to my dads tacoma world acount but its because I need help to figure out what to buy my dad for his 50th birthday.So I was woundering If anybody could point out any cheap mods that i could put on his truck.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
go to mods a tutorials on the top of the page, first scroll bar down is cheap tacoma mods
Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Price range?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
TRD SPORT!

My price range is 0 to 200$
Old 09-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
That would be GOOD However I don't think MOM would like it.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
pop & lock tailgate lock and army surplus d-rings
Old 09-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Can u push it another 80 bux? A Access bedcover would be pretty sweet.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
What would he LIKE? Has he hinted at anything? Bring up a conversation about his truck... mention some of the mods listed under the cheap mods and see what he thinks he might like and go from there. Or without mentioning this site, ask what he'd like.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
TRD SPORT!

Is anybody selling a chrome or black bull bar?When he first bought the truck he really wanted one.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trd sport 2010 View Post
Okay I found out the password to my dads tacoma world acount but its because I need help to figure out what to buy my dad for his 50th birthday.So I was woundering If anybody could point out any cheap mods that i could put on his truck.
What a GOOOOD Kid
Is this his account You posted on..........?
Like he's not gonna read it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
go to mods a tutorials on the top of the page, first scroll bar down is cheap tacoma mods
^^^^^^x2........what he said

CC