View Poll Results: which should i get?
TR 92 48.42%
TR1 58 30.53%
TR2 29 15.26%
TR3 11 5.79%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaktak View Post
Do those get glued on?
NOOB

JK
Old 09-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #22
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaktak View Post
Do those get glued on?
i think 3m double sided sticky tape. the gray colored one.

fyi: the gray one holds 5lbs per square inch the clear is half that i believe.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #23
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

from your guy's great and helpful pictures i'm debating between the tr1 and the tr2.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #25
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
TR for sure!!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:57 PM   #26
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
btw... ur welcome daniel.
i got the tr2
love'em
Attached Thumbnails
eye lids-img_33121.jpg   eye lids-img950217.jpg   eye lids-img_43662.jpg  
Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
i got the tr2
love'em
Nice rig bro!!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #28
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
i tot u saw my truck already? or were u still drunk/beer goggles on? lol
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #29
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
TR for sure!!

This look GHEY!

Quote:
i got the tr2
love'em
Man those pics are nice well taken!

Quote:
Nice rig bro!!
Quote:
Ya he was drunk and full because he was with the true OG's!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #30
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Haha, I wasnt that drunk when I saw your truck bro!! You were when u saw mine though!!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #31
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
This look GHEY!

Man those pics are nice well taken!

Ya he was drunk and full because he was with the true OG's!
Oh whatever Daniel you fugger!! U know I was hangin out there!!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #32

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh whatever Daniel you fugger!! U know I was hangin out there!!
I know dude your a G Thats why i fuck with you!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #33
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
I know dude your a G Thats why i fuck with you!
Haha i know bro!! Gotta do the beer pong again when I am out there!!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #34

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha i know bro!! Gotta do the beer pong again when I am out there!!
For sure Me and ray are always down for free games Seeing that we are 10-0 bitchs!~
Old 09-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #35
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
For sure Me and ray are always down for free games Seeing that we are 10-0 bitchs!~
Oh good for you guys...you guys can toss a ping pong ball...whoo pee!!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:32 AM   #36
Dewman4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Dewman4's Tacoma Gallery
I am new to doing these modifications to my truck but I saw this thread and i was thinking about adding some eye lids to my truck. Someone said to use the 3M double sided tape (grey color) to install these. My question is do these eye lids come already paited or do you have to paint them on your own?
Old 09-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #37
For the Retards, Im a Female
ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewman4 View Post
I am new to doing these modifications to my truck but I saw this thread and i was thinking about adding some eye lids to my truck. Someone said to use the 3M double sided tape (grey color) to install these. My question is do these eye lids come already paited or do you have to paint them on your own?
you have to get them painted on your own. Im in the process of getting mine done right now
Old 09-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #38
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
TR in white.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #39

does anyone have a picture/s with eyelids on at night with the lights on? does a little bit of light get out of the edges at night? thanks?
Old 10-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #40

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
does anyone have a picture/s with eyelids on at night with the lights on? does a little bit of light get out of the edges at night? thanks?

I answered your pm i will take pics with the hids on tonight!