eye lids

View Poll Results: which should i get?
TR 92 48.42%
TR1 58 30.53%
TR2 29 15.26%
TR3 11 5.79%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #41
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
T-rex 2
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #42
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
T-Rex 1...thats what i got on mine n i really like them
Old 10-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #45
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
To Die For.
Mine is better!He copied me!lol
Old 10-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #46
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought the TR's straight Eyelids. I had the angrys and I want a more low key look. Can't wait to get it on with my Retros!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:11 AM   #47
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
eyelids

couldn't you just tape off and paint the top part of the light (there's basically a line to follow)? Has anyone tried this? The paint would probably not stick, due to heat But I wonder what it would look like?
Old 10-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #49
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
which are the ones that are even with the top of the "triangle" in the grill, but still have a little rise ( not straight) and where can you buy them?
Old 10-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #50
Tackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to beholdTackz is a splendid one to behold

Tackz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Mine is better!He copied me!lol
"To Die For" is what his plate & badge say. It's a clothing line.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #51
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmchugh5 View Post
couldn't you just tape off and paint the top part of the light (there's basically a line to follow)? Has anyone tried this? The paint would probably not stick, due to heat But I wonder what it would look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackz View Post
"To Die For" is what his plate & badge say. It's a clothing line.
O right all this time i thought i said MLIB! LOL JK
Old 10-03-2010, 07:52 AM   #52
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: g
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmchugh5 View Post

you could paint it and make it stick if you sanded your headlight cover and make the surface rough enough. but its not just one coat either, and you'll be running without headlights for a few days. cause if you just use a can yeah it will come off.

first you have to wetsand it with something like 400 grit then something even more fine to remove your sanding imperfections, then blue tape and newspaper the rest of your headlamp like crazy.

if you are doing it by can then you have to primer it with automotive primer. "rustolium" sells it in a can. then after that dries you have to wetsand that with the highest grit # you can find, 1500 grit? to take out its imperfections then primer it again, let it dry, if you want you can repeat that step. if not then find a can paint in your color, i don't know how you'll do that, but yeah paint it, then sand that with the high# grit and then paint it again. if it comes out okay then you wont repeat that step again. after you are happy with your painting skills you have to clear coat it, maybe do a second clear coat when its dry. and you gotta paint like this
\________/ <---those lines mean up and to the side after you have completely passed your object so you don't create run off.
and if you wanted to take it to a paint shop. you'll have to take it off and hand them your whole headlamp unless you don't mind over spray on your truck. so you'll be without a truck until they are done and professional painting is a few day job.

so basicly what Murdered_Out_Taco was saying is that its a bitch to do.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:54 AM   #53
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
I didn't see a place to vote for NO EYELIDS

negative on the eyelids
Old 10-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #54
Ryan16 is on a distinguished road
Army: 213 FSC 91D
Name: Ryan
Ryan16's Tacoma Gallery
where did you guys get them at
Old 10-03-2010, 06:27 PM   #55
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Name: Brian
Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
What purpose do they serve?
Old 10-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #56
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
for show
Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #57
Boilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really niceBoilerman is just really nice

Boilerman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brians05taco View Post
for show
Do they effect light output?
Old 10-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #58
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have them but wouldn't think they would hurt light output much if even noticeable
Old 10-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #59
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Where is the best place to purchase them?????