Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new keys?

Old 10-15-2010, 12:45 PM   #41
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Haha. They should have food there...like a meal for free
When I bought my truck I was there for like 5 hours as they installed the bed extender and did other prep work on the truck. I got 2 BK whoppers for lunch.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:53 PM   #42
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
When I bought my truck I was there for like 5 hours as they installed the bed extender and did other prep work on the truck. I got 2 BK whoppers for lunch.
Lucky punk lol
Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #43
chacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
chacotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Programmed my old remotes to my new Tacoma.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9766144/TSEL00907

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I found this:

Not sure if it works though.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #44
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Random update...

the key has been working great. no problems what so ever!!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #45
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #46
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Im getting one .. Thnx for update
Old 05-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #47
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Im getting one .. Thnx for update
Old 05-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #48
TOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TOYOTA 09's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to here this worked out!
Old 05-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #49
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
How is the key fob holding up? you said you were disappointed earlier...
Old 05-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #50
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Random update...

the key has been working great. no problems what so ever!!
How did the programming go? Is it easy to change out the battery?
Old 05-22-2011, 07:37 PM   #51
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leveltwo View Post
How is the key fob holding up? you said you were disappointed earlier...
i was and still am disappointed on how cheap it looks and feels...thats all. it picks up farther than the stock when it comes to locking & unlocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
How did the programming go? Is it easy to change out the battery?
the dealership programmed it for me...the battery is kind of a pain to replace (i havent had to yet) but i have opened it up and theres a spring that makes the key pop out so u have to put it back a certain way.