Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new keys?

Old 09-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think others have tried and it didn't work.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
I searched high and low .... not for Tacomas .... drat!

I am not a big fan of that fob .... I like my wife's Accord key .... all in one.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
ST088 is on a distinguished road
ST088's Tacoma Gallery
https://www.ikeyless.com/vehicles/To...a/2010/1000882

You can try this!!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST088 View Post
that looks perfect, someone needs to be a guinea pig!!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM   #7
got_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nicegot_titan is just really nice
got_titan's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered one similar to that from ebay. have to have it cut and programmed but i know it works great on my nissan titan as i bought one for it and really like it...easier to carry in my pocket!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:13 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
that looks perfect, someone needs to be a guinea pig!!
if i deposit my money tomorrow, im down to buy it n take it to the dealership to get it cut n programmed....
Old 09-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
If it works I'm getting one.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
If it works I'm getting one.
x2
Old 09-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
just looked one up on ebay n it looks the same as the one on that website...plus its only $50ish on ebay....i think ima go for it.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTA 09 View Post
My dad has one of those for his Highlander (2002)....I just called him and he said it works great! Maybe a group buy?
Which one does he have? Ebay or the link above?
Old 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
ok well i just purchased the one on ebay tonight...cant wait to see if it works.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #16
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
ok well i just purchased the one on ebay tonight...cant wait to see if it works.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:23 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Sweet. Can you post the link please? If it works well for you I'm going to pick one up.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #18
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33723

there u go
Old 10-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:

Many

Let us know how it works out for you.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ hahaha...ya after i paid for it i saw that n thought to myself "maybe i should buy another one if it works"...lol