Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone run 265/70R18's on 18x9?

Old 10-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone run 265/70R18's on 18x9?

Any pics you can post?

I have the XD Monsters sitting in my shed and soon picking up P265/70R18 Grabbers for them. I am hoping they will look ok. I wanted 285 or 275/65R but they only come in LT, Load E in Grabbers and AT KO's

Actually, Grabbers did have P275/65R18 but only for a 7.5-8.5" rim. Go figure.

Thanks
Old 10-01-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 265/65/18's on an 18x9.

I know it's not what you asked for, but it's a good point of reference.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, thanks for that. Only difference in your size is the diameter is 1" less. The width is the same.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priddle View Post
Looks good, thanks for that. Only difference in your size is the diameter is 1" less. The width is the same.
Thanks, and just for reference I have 5100's at 1.75 up front.

With the 32.5" tire you are looking at, you might need more than that up front.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:23 AM   #5
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
KPT,those BBS looks pretty good painted. Debated about painting mine but mine are immaculate condition though. I am on putting 275/65/18 on mine soon. I have a 2.5" coilover lift so it should fit. I heard anything less may rub. I also am debating about going with 285/60/18 for the width but the 275/65/18 will give a taller stance.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #6

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
I am setting the 5100s to 2.5.

Wattapunk...from what I have read those tires will be ok, ie the 275
Old 11-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #7
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Old thread revival!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattapunk View Post
KPT,those BBS looks pretty good painted. Debated about painting mine but mine are immaculate condition though. I am on putting 275/65/18 on mine soon. I have a 2.5" coilover lift so it should fit. I heard anything less may rub. I also am debating about going with 285/60/18 for the width but the 275/65/18 will give a taller stance.

Did you ever do this? Any pictures?
If so, must you remove the mud flaps for the tires to fit?