Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Katzkin interior

Old 10-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 2-12 Infantry 4BDE 4ID
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
Katzkin interior

Here is my new two tone katzkin interior. They are definately worth the money. The seats are so much more comfortable and look way better.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
adamstoy is on a distinguished road
Marines: mals31 aviation
Name: adam
adamstoy's Tacoma Gallery
dang that looks really good and its side airbag compatible. does it cost comparable to wet okole or a few hundred more?
Old 10-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #4
RMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMTacoguy30 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Jay
RMTacoguy30's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man. Congrats
Old 10-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
Looks good
Old 10-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome. I'm thinking about doing leather too...how much was it if you don't mind me asking?
Old 10-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #7
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:44 AM   #8
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Looks awesome. I'm thinking about doing leather too...how much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
How much $$$? and did you do the install or have it done?

Looks nice!

Taco4x4nc

It was 1300 installed. I went to a local shop and he let me hang around and learn. I wouldn't want to do it myself without a steamer to heat the leather. Plus if you don't do it in a certain order it can be alot harder. If anybody is in the Colorado Springs area I can give you the name of the shop that did mine
Old 10-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #9
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
how much would it cost without the install?
Old 10-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #10
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatchley View Post
It was 1300 installed. I went to a local shop and he let me hang around and learn. I wouldn't want to do it myself without a steamer to heat the leather. Plus if you don't do it in a certain order it can be alot harder. If anybody is in the Colorado Springs area I can give you the name of the shop that did mine
I've been looking at putting leather in. I'm planning on doing it myself but I wouldn't mind knowing where you got it done just in case.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #11
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
That looks really sharp. They did a great job with it.
I know you'll enjoy it.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
how much would it cost without the install?
I am not sure maybe 700 or 800. I bought it as 1300 installed I wasn't going to try and do it myself so I didn't ask what the leather was by itself. He will sell it separately though

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
I've been looking at putting leather in. I'm planning on doing it myself but I wouldn't mind knowing where you got it done just in case.
His name is Tony Mata

High Country Top &Trim
719-444-8809
719-229-8688
Old 10-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #13
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
mine was $1000 installed... but I got the Military hook up... normally the katzkins cost about $700 - $800 or more unless you get clearance stuff
Old 10-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #14
That's a great price
Old 10-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatchley View Post
That's a great price
yours look good...

mine has red stitching and perforated inserts too... I only have crap cell phone pics though in my build thread
Old 10-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #16
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
where did you buy the glue from to attach to the door panels
Old 10-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
L@@KS Bueno! ! !

I have Leather Seats Myself and Leather cost a lot and if you decide to have them customed with Logos and Stitching. . . ITs starts to add up real quick!

I got my Double Cab Front & Rears w/Custom Shift Knob & Center Console Cover. I also have all the Arm Rest done too.

I've installed 2 Sets myself Front & Rear. Its NOT easy! ! !
Old 10-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktaco808 View Post
where did you buy the glue from to attach to the door panels
The guy had spray adhesive loaded in a paint gun. I don't know what brand it was
Old 10-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #20
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I've installed 2 Sets myself Front & Rear. Its NOT easy! ! !
Ray, I've done so many interiors in tons of different cars. Honestly if you take your time it is not difficult AT ALL!
With a little patience I think anyone that is inclined to could do this install themselves & save a ton of $.
The total cost of mine was just north of $500 and I did heated seats too!

to the OP, Sorry for the