Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Canadians with Factory Heated Seats - Pics or Part # of Switch?

Old 10-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Canadians with Factory Heated Seats - Pics or Part # of Switch?

I was wondering if any fellow canucks, who went all out with their Tacoma and bought the leather/heated seat TRD Sport package, had a picture of the factory heated seat switches.

I was thinking of installing heated seats but wanted a factory look to the installation. If no pictures, does anyone have a part #?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Janster hooked up some heated seats, and it looks great. You may want to hit her up.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
They look like two little round switches..lol..I'll take a pic later..
Thanks noneck - look forward to the picture!
Old 10-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm at work tonight without a camera but would take one tomorrow if it's still required. In the meantime, if you look at the console just above the single cup holder (look to the 6 o' clock posistion of the steering wheel) in the following pic you can get a general idea of where the factory installs the switches. The drivers you can see and the passengers is just opposite it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
If you need measurements I can get those too..
Thanks for the pictures - the pictures are perfect for what I need.

BTW - nice truck.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #6
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I would also like to know the part number as I just got heated seats with my Wet Okole purchase, and would like to have an OEM look...