Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any 2009 or newer Base Taco's add a new rearview mirror with camera?

Old 10-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #1
TRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to beholdTRDfly is a splendid one to behold

TRDfly's Tacoma Gallery
Question Any 2009 or newer Base Taco's add a new rearview mirror with camera?

Just wondering if anyone out there bought the Gentex mirror with 3" camera built in to replace the stock flip mirror? Where did you buy it from and how much??

I saw the video on youtube to show the install but I'm having a hard time finding the 3" mirror for cheap online? My pops 09 base extended cab Taco didn't come with the fancy mirror but like the cruise control DIY, I want to replace his normal mirror with a fancy-shmancy mirror and backup camera.

Thanks for any help.