Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Taco - DIRTY - PICS

Old 10-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco - DIRTY - PICS

I took a drive up to Citrus WMA to ride some trails. Did manage to find a little mud. Mostly sand.

Should I ?

Old 10-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
She's purdy.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I did manage to slam the frame on the side of the 'hill' where it's cut out to drive down.
No damage. It did make me go "Oh Shit !"
Old 10-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! I am going to stay away from mud for a while. Did some mudding a little over a month ago and I still got dirt coming out from places on the bottom of my truck!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Not bothered....

I rinsed it off at the car wash, but I can tell there will more crud coming out for a while.
Old 10-03-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
There has to be an "oh crap" moment or it just isn't fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
Not bothered....

I plan on going to the meet up in Citrus. Last I checked it was in January. Cold weather camping !
Old 10-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Bleh... not the kind of "dirty pics" I was expecting. =P JK
Old 10-04-2010, 04:49 AM   #11
Not bothered....

Quote:
Originally Posted by supataco View Post
Bleh... not the kind of "dirty pics" I was expecting. =P JK
You could always search. They're there somewhere...... UG
Old 10-04-2010, 07:00 AM   #12
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good exploration time and nice truck! Might have to check it out sometime
Old 11-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, whered u manage to find some mud???
Old 11-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #14
Not bothered....

^^ that was over a month ago. One puddle in the clay pit.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #15
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
well its rained recently so maybe i can find some haha
Old 11-20-2010, 09:10 PM   #16
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Nice!!! I am going to stay away from mud for a while. Did some mudding a little over a month ago and I still got dirt coming out from places on the bottom of my truck!!!
yea i dont plan on mudding my new truck at all .... seemed like a lot of stuff started squeaking on the old one after doing so
Old 11-21-2010, 12:48 AM   #17
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
yea i dont plan on mudding my new truck at all .... seemed like a lot of stuff started squeaking on the old one after doing so
ur no fun
Old 11-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #18
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

97T's Tacoma Gallery
im all for fun, but im very picky about my vehicles and im sick of getting sick of something annoying every 2 years or so and buying another one, i probably would have sucked it up and replaced the clutch / slave cyl on the old truck if it didnt squeak like a som bitch when going over speed bumps ....

... then again i was towing / hauling stuff over capacity of that truck so maybe its good i got the t100, deff enjoying the v6 so far
Old 11-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
im all for fun, but im very picky about my vehicles and im sick of getting sick of something annoying every 2 years or so and buying another one, i probably would have sucked it up and replaced the clutch / slave cyl on the old truck if it didnt squeak like a som bitch when going over speed bumps ....

... then again i was towing / hauling stuff over capacity of that truck so maybe its good i got the t100, deff enjoying the v6 so far

hey, i know what cha mean

i think that it's fine off roading as long as you're not over doing your trucks capibility

i think even simple trails are fun to run on cuz i'm stock right now - - - I won't go on anything crazy though until my truck is capable of it!

It all depends on how much joy offroading brings you i guess
Old 11-21-2010, 12:59 AM   #20
Resident T100 guy

97T's Tacoma Gallery
yea thats why the lord invented quads for me ... figure ill get my off roading fix on that from now on