Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Waiting Impatiently

Old 10-06-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting Impatiently

So I've installed my OME suspension:

And I've ordered Pro-Comp 7005 wheels:

And the new Goodyear MTR/Kevlars

I ordered them last week. I hear they had to send the tires out from somewhere in Indiana.

So now, I'm just waiting impatiently with baited breath - sort of like the cat that ate the cheese.....

C'mon guys, hurry up! Going crazy waiting here...

Old 10-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a nice combo.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait to see moar pix!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Gah! Now they're just taunting me. I rang up and they have the wheels sitting out front where folks can admire them, and they have received *two* of the four tires...
Old 10-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #5
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
Lifted regular cabs are sooo coool!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Luv that tread.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:33 AM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
cats eat cheese?
Of course. So they can have "baited breath."
Old 10-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #9
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
While waiting!

Do the BHLM and black out the Toyota Grille Emblem. That would really set off your look!

Love the Lifted Regular Cabs!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
Rainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRainman998 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0331/1391
Rainman998's Tacoma Gallery
Your ride is gonna look sick please do a build thread when you finally get your parts in.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
While waiting!

Do the BHLM and black out the Toyota Grille Emblem. That would really set off your look!

Love the Lifted Regular Cabs!
I'm not going for the complete black-out look.

I've de-badged, but I'm leaving the grill emblem, lug nuts, fake bead locks, and tailpipe tip in chrome.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #12
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
what did you do in the rear dakars? or AAL?
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
They're Dakars. I document the suspension install in this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...nes-pics.html?
Old 10-06-2010, 12:12 PM   #14
clarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shedclarkie152 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement: SE Mass police department
clarkie152's Tacoma Gallery
it should look pretty good!
Old 10-06-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
All tires in. Now waiting at crowded America's Tire for install... WOOT!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #16
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
All tires in. Now waiting at crowded America's Tire for install... WOOT!
PICS PLEASE!
Old 10-06-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
They don't look *that* much bigger in profile, do they?

Mounting up:

Front wheel:

Back wheel:

All done:

Back at home:

Whites Out? I had 'em mounted that way because the MTR/Kevlar is an asymetric and it says to mount it this way. Installers said they were pretty sure they've mounted this tire backwards for folks though. But the current plan is to black out those OWLs with some black leather shoe dye. They're not as bad as I thought they would be, though...
Old 10-06-2010, 08:26 PM   #18
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I like them looks good! Hey one question your truck looks like it has 08 head lights? With the 11 grill I am lost?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #19
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Did you just stand in the driveway and stare at it for about an hour ?

Looks great !
Old 10-06-2010, 08:33 PM   #20
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post

Whites Out? I had 'em mounted that way because the MTR/Kevlar is an asymetric and it says to mount it this way. Installers said they were pretty sure they've mounted this tire backwards for folks though. But the current plan is to black out those OWLs with some black leather shoe dye. They're not as bad as I thought they would be, though...
I would leave the white letters. Nice contrast in my opinion. Looks like an old Hot Wheels Real Riders car.

Truck looks killer man, congrats.