Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

vent shades

Old 10-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
Pat C is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
Pat C's Tacoma Gallery
vent shades

Can anyone recommend any inchanel vent shades for my 2011 Tacoma?
Old 10-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
Gatormik7 is on a distinguished road

Gatormik7's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...Q5fAccessories

I got these for my wife's 2010 DC TRD Sport. I like em!!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech makes really nice ones. I plan on getting them soon as well. JOE>
Old 10-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Weathertechs, front set only.
After about 3+ years they are starting to chatter a bit & not fit as tight when the window is all the way down.
I like those EGRs.
There was a thread here a while ago with a price of $45.50 for a set of 4.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #6
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I've got AVS in channel vent visors on my double cab and on my wife's Expedition Limited and I really like them. Got mine for $54.99 shipped from this vendor in Brandon, MS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item1c13b3c624
Old 10-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i had avs in channels on my mazda pick up and never had an issue with them. thinkin about some weather techs for my tacoma but i kinda like the look sof those egr low profile ones now that i seen em.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #9
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Another vote for AVS. They're low profile and I've never had a problem with mine. The Weathertechs look really bulky.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #10
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Simple:

ERG low profile .... $46.95 .... AutoAnything

I really had to look @ that 1st pic to see it............not a big fan of them but those are nice...............
Old 10-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #12
VanCity Taco.
ilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to beholdilg is a splendid one to behold

ilg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
I've got AVS in channel vent visors on my double cab and on my wife's Expedition Limited and I really like them. Got mine for $54.99 shipped from this vendor in Brandon, MS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...item1c13b3c624
I have these as well.

Overall they all do the same job, so no matter which ones you choose, you will be happy.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Have the Weathertechs on mine.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #14
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I really had to look @ that 1st pic to see it............not a big fan of them but those are nice...............
Until I took that picture I didn't realize how "low profile" they were.

Now, if I could only keep as low of a profile ..... .
Old 10-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for the EGR's, like jpmorrisvb has....love mine, I don't even notice them anymore.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #16
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
ok i ordered the weather tech ones off their web site and if your in a hurry for them ya best look elsewhere.....2 to 3 week backorder for mine
Old 10-09-2010, 01:48 PM   #17
samhain will become famous soon enoughsamhain will become famous soon enough
Name: Brandon
samhain's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay!!! $30 shipped!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
harlycarly is on a distinguished road
harlycarly's Tacoma Gallery
Will the ERGs pictured fit a 2011?
Old 10-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #19
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick54 View Post
I got the WeatherTech for my 2010 DC. I have their floor floor guards also, I don't think you can miss with WeatherTech products IMHO.

X2 on both the vents and digifit floor liners , I have an 09 DCLB .
Old 10-19-2010, 10:20 PM   #20
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
How are the ones through the Toyota dealership as an accessory? I've been thinking of getting some put on mine when it arrives? Anyone have experience with them?