LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Painting the grille

Old 03-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #121
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd...I'm actually getting ready to do this soon on the reg cab I just bought. I just ordered the paint from automotive touch up's website to do mine. I will definitely be using this write up! Thanks!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:46 AM   #122
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgenpre View Post
Sub'd...I'm actually getting ready to do this soon on the reg cab I just bought. I just ordered the paint from automotive touch up's website to do mine. I will definitely be using this write up! Thanks!

Take your time and it'll hold up as good as factory paint. Mine is still in excellent condition.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #123
jgunccrugby is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jgunccrugby's Tacoma Gallery
When I put on the clear it orange peeled. I went back and wet sanded until I got 95% of the peel out. I'll reclearcoat this coming weekend if weather permits.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #124
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #125
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came out great using the duplicolor perfect match MGM paint and clearcoat.

Goes great with BHLM. Much better looking than a stock OR front end to me

This thread was a big help
Old 04-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #126
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Sadly duplicolor doesnt do Speedway Blue
Old 05-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #127
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
Did mine. Turned out decent I think. Painting the grille-uploadfromtaptalk1367605823914.jpg
Old 05-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #128
awhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud ofawhitfield4 has much to be proud of
EMS:
awhitfield4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
looking good!

here's how I did mine. I didnt wanna mess with sanding and waxing and all that. I used rustoleum spray on bed liner

I would like to see more on this one. How did you do it, details?
Old 05-30-2013, 05:41 AM   #129
LOCO 4X4
lemons is on a distinguished road

Army:
lemons's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
looking good!

here's how I did mine. I didnt wanna mess with sanding and waxing and all that. I used rustoleum spray on bed liner

I also did the rustoleum bed liner. It's been on about a month now, holding up great. I did sand though.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #130
justindavis is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
justindavis's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 09-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #131
BigDogTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
BigDogTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That gray looks awesome... my next mod for sure.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:54 PM   #132
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
subd