Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Post your evolution!

Old 10-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Post your evolution!

I was thinking about how much my tacoma has changed over the years and figured it would be an interesting thread.

I went from stock to lift, rims/tires, Downey skid, demello sliders, bestop, Snugtop, Frontrunner rack, CBI front and rear bumpers. Thrown in there were the TRD S/C, CAI, TW DC DS, Doug Thorley long tube headers, Wet Okoles, etc, so on and so forth.

How about a quick picture evolution of everyones rig in one place?

Old 10-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
so is this like your build thread? because all the build threads are essentially posting your evolution of the truck
Old 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
tomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomesd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
so is this like your build thread? because all the build threads are essentially posting your evolution of the truck
Well... I guess thats right. What I was getting at is just a quick picture evolution of everyones rig in one place.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
OH well ok lol
Old 10-08-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Fun thread!! Interesting seeing everyone elses changes at once.

From stocknot my truck below just regular stock sr5 prerunner)

To this (what the hell was I thinking, this was before I was on tacomaworld)

To this:

to this:

and as she sits today

Old 10-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome transformation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Fun thread!! Interesting seeing everyone elses changes at once.

From stocknot my truck below just regular stock sr5 prerunner)

To this (what the hell was I thinking, this was before I was on tacomaworld)

To this:

to this:

and as she sits today

Old 10-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

to

Old 10-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #13
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Never took any decent pictures when it was stock...

Now...
Old 10-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have been changing things constantly, but here are a few main steps along the way.

Started out: Stock

To: Blacked out

To: Added Baja Bumper

Now: Plate Bumper + 35" KM2's, sliders, etc.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I have been changing things constantly, but here are a few main steps along the way.

Started out: Stock

To: Blacked out

To: Added Baja Bumper

Now: Plate Bumper + 35" KM2's, sliders, etc.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #16
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see a picture of that Van behind your tacoma.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #18
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
First weeki had it.

Now

Old 10-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
tomesd's Tacoma Gallery
Both are sooooo much better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
First weeki had it.

Now