LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speaking of warranties – extended +TSB

Old 10-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
JJK is on a distinguished road
JJK's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of warranties – extended +TSB

Curious if you guys know if an extended warranty entitles me to TSBs past 36k miles. I would like to get the tailgate TSB and the steering column TSB but I am at 55k miles. I bought a Toyota Platinum 100k warranty when I bought the truck. Paid like 900.00 for it at the time. So far nothing has broke and it’s pissing me off (not really) -
I know – call the dealer.. Just wondering if anyone has used and extended warranty to get warranty only TSBs done.
thanks
JJK
Old 10-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
No...TSB's are not covered under extended warraties.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
Clever white boy.
wired_af is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
wired_af's Tacoma Gallery
I just got the steering column rattle TSB done yesterday with over 36k miles and the extended warranty. All I had to do was tell them about the TSB after they told me they couldn't reproduce the rattle. Might be worth a try..
Old 10-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #4
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
good question...I got my leaf spring TSB done out of warranty. I plan on going next week to try and get the steering column done at 47,000. definitely worth a shot. seemed to me the only way to get them to do anything is to completely b**th about it, then they'll think about it and call you back. but seriously as much as i hear these service tech's are a**holes to others it doesnt really bother me to be one to them