Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dee Zee Bed Mat and Protecta Bed Mat Same

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
Hunter-Gatherer
DBZ is a name known to allDBZ is a name known to allDBZ is a name known to allDBZ is a name known to allDBZ is a name known to allDBZ is a name known to all
DBZ's Tacoma Gallery
Dee Zee Bed Mat and Protecta Bed Mat Same

Based on what Iíve seen when doing research on the best bed mat for the money, it appears that the Dee Zee bed mat and Protecta bed mat are the same. The reason I bring this up, the Dee Zee mat is rated highly on TW by several members and I found the Protecta mat for $39.95 at my local Agri Supply store. The product number for the Dee Zee mat is 86964 and the Protecta is 6964, which reminds me of the Wix and Napa gold oil filter numbers. The Protecta also has the guideline, like the Dee Zee, for cutting it to fit the short bed on the Double Cab models.

Link to Dee Zee mat: http://www.amazon.com/Dee-Zee-86964-.../dp/B000VUC51G

Link to Protecta mat: http://www.agrisupply.com/toyota-hea...66/cn/5100001/

Iím not sure how much Agri Supply charges for shipping, but they will ship. Here is the link to Agri Supply locations in case there is one near you: http://www.agrisupply.com/agri-suppl...ocations/a/80/

Attached pics of the Protecta mat before and after cutting to fit my Double Cab.
Attached Thumbnails
Dee Zee Bed Mat and Protecta Bed Mat Same-img_3609.jpg   Dee Zee Bed Mat and Protecta Bed Mat Same-img_3612.jpg   Dee Zee Bed Mat and Protecta Bed Mat Same-img_3613.jpg  
Old 10-12-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
i have the protecta bed mat and love it. I noticed the same thing when looking for a bed mat

Products Discussed in this Thread