Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

fishy ad

Old 10-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #1
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
fishy ad

Doesnt this ad seem to scream stolen tailgates for sale?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2001122354.html
Old 10-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
He has his tailgate(non-plural) for sale, although its any color. Theif Id say. Glad I dont live in a place that I need to worry about that. I just need to worry about my friends putting my tailgate in the cab of my truck. And yes thats been done
Old 10-13-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Set the bastard up and have him arrested. Sounds like he's taking orders for the tailgate of your choice.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
There's a guy around here on CL who has a garage full of Tundra tailgates.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, taking orders for stolen tailgates.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:36 PM   #6
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
+1

"I have my tailgate for sale in any color needed" indeed.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #7
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
What a loser.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
im not surprised. they steal tailgates all day out here in norcal... thas the reason why i put on a tonneau cover
Old 10-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #9
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
they sell locks and some people use hose clamps. I haven't installed yet what you guys think
Old 10-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #11
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Sounds like he's taking orders for the tailgate of your choice.
Yup, he'll get whatever you need!
Old 10-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #13
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
they sell locks and some people use hose clamps. I haven't installed yet what you guys think
do both asap
not a 100% fix.
but the average shit bag thief will not want to sit there and take your TG apart to steal it(pop & lock). or fiddle with a hose clamp
Old 10-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #14
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone in that area watch out for your tailgates, but if yours is stolen, you know who to call.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #15
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
do both asap
not a 100% fix.
but the average shit bag thief will not want to sit there and take your TG apart to steal it(pop & lock). or fiddle with a hose clamp
Yeah, they steal them cause they are very easy, just put the clamp on to slow them down, and chances are they will probably just move in. If you get one with the special wrench key they more than likely not have the right tools to get it off in hurry.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Don't have pop n lock wish I did (back up camera ) but I will go to lowes n get a clamp
Old 10-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #17
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Yeah, they steal them cause they are very easy, just put the clamp on to slow them down, and chances are they will probably just move in. If you get one with the special wrench key they more than likely not have the right tools to get it off in hurry.
x2
and position the hose clamp to where you have to really get under the truck to tighten/loosen it.
i really hate low life thiefs
Old 10-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
fishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud offishshooter has much to be proud of
fishshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Don't have pop n lock wish I did (back up camera ) but I will go to lowes n get a clamp
They have them now for the tailgates with the back up camera, I have one on mine. One of the first things I did to my truck.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #19

Where did u find it at .. And was the quality like the stock
Old 10-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #20
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I could check it out see if its fishy thats right here