Show me your shell...

Old 10-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #21
treaddy is on a distinguished road

treaddy's Tacoma Gallery
hi-rise

i really like the extra height, Show me your shell...-lid.jpg

Show me your shell...-3.jpg
Old 10-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #22
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by treaddy View Post
i really like the extra height,
Does it fit in a garage?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #23
treaddy is on a distinguished road

treaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Does it fit in a garage?
hah, it's a truck, doesn't belong in the garage!

though, it does in mine, only if the wife agreed, not so much in parkades.
i'm sitting at @ 6' 9"

Cheers
Old 10-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #24
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Public parking garages are the ones you really need to watch for......

I worked in Washington DC for many years, and the top of my antenna would scrape the underside of the concrete as I drove thru.... It never would have fit with a highrise topper.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #26
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few of the Snugtop XV. This is pretty much a top of the line shell. $pendy A$$ shell as new but incorporates features not often found in others:

Old 01-07-2013, 10:49 PM   #27
Ralston is on a distinguished road

Name: Al
Ralston's Tacoma Gallery
SNUGTOP REBEL BLACK ACCESSS CAB WINDOOR

I spent piles of time trying to find a good picture of this cap b4 I bought it. Not one good photo existed... hope this helps someone...
Old 01-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #28
cdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
cdthiker's Tacoma Gallery
the factory pictures of all of these toppers always suck....
TW is what helped me decide I spotted some one on here with the same one I have
the ARE MX
I love it, the extra room is key makes a huge diffenerce with really packing a lot of crap in there.... or living out of it for a few days at a time when camping etc
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your shell...-209774_4748122386985_230866607_o.jpg   Show me your shell...-614989_4734060115437_1521696967_o.jpg  
Old 08-17-2014, 06:57 AM   #29
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
Got the cap bedlined yesterday. Doing the fender flares and lighting this afternoon!