Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mesh grill??? grillcraft???

Old 07-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
beehunt is on a distinguished road
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
Question Mesh grill??? grillcraft???

hey guys I am looking at getting a mesh grill for my truck I have looked into the grillcraft one and seen lots of trucks on this site whith them... Is this our only option? Would a custom one cost a lot? I am looking at the black one if that makes a difference... Sorryif I sound a bit dumb I am still a noob around the site... Thanks in advance for any help!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
grillcraft does seem to be the only option, unless you want to make your own.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
i just found what seems to be the best price i've seen on the black mesh grillcraft. like $150 or 170. usually goes for 190 to $200 (directly from grillcraft).

i'm rolling some pennies.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up mine for about $130 from a group buy. I never did install it, and I ended up selling it for $130.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Check out RBP. very pricey but an AMAZING look!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
here is the link.

http://rollingbigpower.com/products/...hp?cPath=25_71
Old 07-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I am not sure it is amazing, but it certainly is different. Unless you are a Cowboys fan or a Commie, the star would suck.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:37 PM   #8
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
i saw another black and rivet grill somewhere too, but without the branding star on it.

there are options, just keep digging. i'm amazed how many i've seen.
there are chrome spiderwebs, cutout flames and patterns, ellipse oval punched patterns, all custom for tacoma.