1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

URD MAF Caibrator Install Help - Tach Wire

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Bobo_1, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Oct 17, 2010 at 12:27 PM
    Bobo_1

Bobo_1 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobo
    Maryville, TN
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport L-Bed
    The URD instructions say to find pin 29 on the ECU which is suppose to be a black wire with white strip. On my 2009 ECU pin 30 is black with white and pin 29 is green. The instructions from URD are suppose to be for the 2009.

Anyone else installed this on an 09 and can confirm the wires. Anyone got the 2009 wiring diagram and look at pin 29 and 30. I pulled down what is suppose to be the wiring diagrams for the 2009 and I find the tach wire and it is black with white strip but the diagram does not tell me what the pin is.

2. Jun 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    Bengland25

Bengland25 Never Forget! 343

Member:
    First Name:
    Bradley
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma TRD
    MB Chaos 6 17" wheels, BF Goodrich All-Terrain TA/KO LT265-70R17, Anytime Fog Lights, Anytime Backup Camera, Bed Lights, Tailgate Lock, Light bar with 3 Hella 700FF's, Realtree Camo arm-rests, Anytime DTRL (With Switch), Blue Seas Fuse Block and Circuit Breaker, Custom Bed Light-Bar, Cobra 29 LTD Chrome, 4' Firestik, Masterlock Hitch Key Safe, Bed Storage Compartment Locks, Custom Shovel Bracket Mount, Flag Pole Mount (RED SOLO CUP FLAG!), DIY Washable Cabin Filter, URD MAF Cal., Homelink Garage Door Opener, Volant CAI w/ Ram Scoop, AeroTurbine 3030XL, URD Short Throw Shifter, Custom Satoshi, Blitzpro 21S, 2 Blitzpro 6LZ's, Blitzpro 6D, BAMF Sliders
    Bump, Anyone figured this out? went to install and noticed the same...

Products Discussed in

To Top