Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

PreRunner owners

Old 10-19-2010, 02:29 AM   #41
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamant12 View Post
A lot of nice trucks in this thread! I really like what you've done with yours. I've gotten some ideas about what I'd like to do as far as mods now!
Thank you Sir!!
Old 10-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #42
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Tint (20% on front rollups, 20% on top of factory tint in rear)
Removed Pinstripes and TRD decals
Morimoto D2S retrofits
Nokya yellow fog light bulbs
Black Headlight Mod
Black lower valence (painted with bedliner material)
Foglights on with parklamps mod
Turn signals with parklamps mod
Pioneer Avic X920BT double din head unit
Power Acoustik 9" overhead video monitor
Armor Lid hard tonneau
Michelin LTX AT2 265/65/17
Eyelids (not installed)
Bilstein 5100s on front (not installed)
Toytec 1/4" spacer on driver's side for lean(not installed)
Old 10-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #43
RICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to beholdRICHL is a splendid one to behold
RICHL's Tacoma Gallery
Just added King Coilovers, Total Chaos UCA, Fuel wheels and Nitto Tires. Will be doing rear end this weekend, I dont like the way it sits lower in back. I might do a cat back exhaust as well this weekend.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #44
Range 44 has a spectacular aura aboutRange 44 has a spectacular aura about

Range 44's Tacoma Gallery
Pics w/TSB Rear and After With 5100's @ 1.75, and new HU. Some BFG's A/T on the list next.
Attached Thumbnails
PreRunner owners-img_0999.jpg   PreRunner owners-img_1007.jpg   PreRunner owners-img_1005.jpg  
Old 10-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #45
cbr_aaron will become famous soon enoughcbr_aaron will become famous soon enough
cbr_aaron's Tacoma Gallery
all of these PreRunners look great, so for all of those with lifts on, how many of you guys installed them yourself and was it hard?
Old 10-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #46
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
The rear springs are the toughest due to weight and how unwieldly they are. Fronts are easy. You can do it all in a weekend if you are adding new UCAs.
Old 10-20-2010, 02:44 PM   #47
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Turned mine into a 5 lugger
Old 10-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #48
Dave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDave333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 3rd SFG
Name: Dave
Dave333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr_aaron View Post
all of these PreRunners look great, so for all of those with lifts on, how many of you guys installed them yourself and was it hard?
If you are doing an AAL, you can knock it out at home. If you are doing a full spring replacement (like Dakar's), you really need access to a full lift to lower the rear axel enough. I did the fronts in a few hours and that included a drive to the local shop to compress the 886's. The rear's kicked me in the balls enough that I said screw it and took it to a shop with a lift and completed it there.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:47 AM   #49
Dhaire17 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Daniel
Dhaire17's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ASH

Hey ASH, where did you get those seatbelt pads??
Old 01-01-2011, 10:49 AM   #51
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunners are great trucks for those of us that don't do heavy wheelin, but like the look. I haven't done anything to mine for a while, but did when I first got it.