Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Plywood Armrest/Console Box and Tray for 2nd Gen. Reg. Cab with Bench Seats

Old 10-18-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
anon will become famous soon enoughanon will become famous soon enough
anon's Tacoma Gallery
Plywood Armrest/Console Box and Tray for 2nd Gen. Reg. Cab with Bench Seats

Here's a cheap and practical mod: an armrest console for your 05+ Reg Cab.

Old 10-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, nice fit! Any plans to upholster it?
Old 10-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
Well done!
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
anon will become famous soon enoughanon will become famous soon enough
anon's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probably have my mom upholster it! Although, in that case, i will have to trim down the sides, as an extra inch of padding will almost certainly make it too tall
Old 10-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome ...... for your first post you came charging .... I'll give that to you ....... tweek it (the console) a bit with sanded corners and padding ..... a nice job overall .... keep it up .....
Old 10-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #6
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet idea thanks for a example. I'm defiantly going to do this I hate not having an ARM rest
Old 10-18-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
That is pretty cool. I would love something to rest on when not shifting. Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #8
The One is on a distinguished road
The One's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Hell of a design.