Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Beefed Sliders Teaser...

Old 10-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #1
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Beefed Sliders Teaser...

So I finally had a chance to get around to washing my truck and installing my beefed sliders that have been sitting in my garage for some time now. I only had my point and shoot as I let a friend borrow my D60, I. Also washing, drilling and installing took some time so I had to really mess with the pictures and I dont have photoshop ...anyways I plan on taking better pictures tomorrow.

went from this

to this

to this

Old 10-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
So I finally had a chance to get around to washing my truck and installing my beefed sliders that have been sitting in my garage for some time now. I only had my point and shoot as I let a friend borrow my D60, I. Also washing, drilling and installing took some time so I had to really mess with the pictures and I dont have photoshop ...anyways I plan on taking better pictures tomorrow.

went from this

to this

to this

I didn't know your truck was black! Nice sliders.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:18 AM   #4
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post

I didn't know your truck was black! Nice sliders.
haha, yeah it took about 3 hours with a pressure washer to get it back to black. The worst was the caked on red clay...I hate that shit
Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 AM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Wow truck looks great!
Old 10-19-2010, 04:51 AM   #6
06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06redtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
the cleaning is much faster if you stick a sprinkler under it first it kind of loosens everything up, i like to park in my grass for this.

The sliders look really good.