Notices

TRD Tow Hook on both sides of truck?

Old 10-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Tow Hook on both sides of truck?

I bought a TRD Tow Hook off a nice gentleman on here, but after this weekend im wondering if I can swing one on the other side.... anyone tried this?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06redtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I think that there is a welded hoop on the other side, the driver side, Idk i think this is really really strong. i would pull from it with no worries. you can see it in my build if you want pictures its a cutout in my bumper.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06redtacoma View Post
I think that there is a welded hoop on the other side, the driver side, Idk i think this is really really strong. i would pull from it with no worries. you can see it in my build if you want pictures its a cutout in my bumper.
i would do much pulling from that loop, i believe it's merely a tie down for transporting the truck. (ie shipping, flatbed transport)
Old 10-20-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
it should be do-able....