LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

1st gen tundra mirrors

Old 10-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen tundra mirrors

I found 1st gen tundra heated power mirrors. Compatible with 2nd gen Tacoma? I know someone already hooked up 4th gen 4runner mirrors so I figured I'd ask the knowledgable folks at tw.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I have heard Sienna heated mirrors are compatible...interested in knowing as well...heated mirrors are nice in the winter months for sure.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
They look pretty close, maybe a little less rounded.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
Oh well it's too late now. Just contacted the seller on cl and I'm meeting with her in a couple of hours. Compatible or not the price is cheap, so I'm getting them. I guess I'm gonna find out one way or another.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
Oh well it's too late now. Just contacted the seller on cl and I'm meeting with her in a couple of hours. Compatible or not the price is cheap, so I'm getting them. I guess I'm gonna find out one way or another.
Or you'll be raped by the guy who posted this trap on Craigs List. See you in a few.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
Or you'll be raped by the guy who posted this trap on Craigs List. See you in a few.
OK. Wuteva. Weirdo.

Anyhowz, before I even got there I could tell this would not work just from the pic in the ad. The pivot to fold mirrors in was different. Because early tundras and later tacomas were similar in size I thought there might be a chance. As it turns out I don't think the year tundra was correct. I believe I bought a pair of 2nd gen Tundra heated power mirrors at a pretty good price. The seller said they were replaced for a pair of towing mirrors. I'm gonna flip 'em. Gotta go register on a Tundra forum.