LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

URD Calibrator

Old 07-25-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
viccon26 is on a distinguished road
viccon26's Tacoma Gallery
Post URD Calibrator

Any one know how to program the udr afr and maf sensor calibrators? I have modified heads, exhaust, and intake
Old 07-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by viccon26 View Post
Any one know how to program the udr afr and maf sensor calibrators? I have modified heads, exhaust, and intake
send a pm to lsocoee......he has one i think, so he may be able to help you.....also, try pm'ing jhodge83.....he may have some info also.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #3
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
send a pm to lsocoee......he has one i think, so he may be able to help you.....also, try pm'ing jhodge83.....he may have some info also.
dont get me into this...lol...all i did was install a urd performance module for AFR on chad's truck. as far as programming, i have no idea. there was a disc w/ his to load into his computer and hook to the module. thats as much as i know
Old 07-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dont get me into this...lol...all i did was install a urd performance module for AFR on chad's truck. as far as programming, i have no idea. there was a disc w/ his to load into his computer and hook to the module. thats as much as i know
ok....to the op............dont pm jhodge83!!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dont get me into this...lol
what jhodge said.

I just installed it. URD has stock maps for my intake. I left it as is.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
You will need a wideband tuner, and some knowledge of where you want the settings to be and what you need it to do. It can be pretty complicated as it is a very versatile device. I can't wait till I can afford one!