Notices

I Been Hit!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
I Been Hit!!!

Ok so i got hit in the parking lot. Someone thought that i drove completly past them and ended up hitting my passenger side bed panel. It looks like it could be replaced but i can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where i could find one. I know, insurance will fix it, unfortuanantly we where at a club and we where both drunk.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G View Post
Ok so i got hit in the parking lot. Someone thought that i drove completly past them and ended up hitting my passenger side bed panel. It looks like it could be replaced but i can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where i could find one. I know, insurance will fix it, unfortuanantly we where at a club and we where both drunk.
maybe look for a tacoma at a junk yard!! and just to let you know.........in no way do we advocate drinking and driving here!!! its foolish as hell!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've actually seen bed panels on ebay before...check that out or this would be a good time to get a set of bed panels from glassworks unlimited and have them painted...lol
Old 07-25-2008, 09:20 AM   #5

Marines:
thanks for the help i'll look into that but i dont drive drunk.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:22 AM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
we aint getting on ya bro, just sayin!

but yeah, check ebay and junk yards.....maybe someone had a front end collision on their tacoma, and the back end may still be good. let us know what you find.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i've actually seen bed panels on ebay before...check that out or this would be a good time to get a set of bed panels from glassworks unlimited and have them painted...lol
Agreed Glassworks Unlimited fenders are sick!
http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/s...&cat=23&page=1

they make them for short bed and long bed.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone thought that i drove completly past them and ended up hitting my passenger side bed panel. It looks like it could be replaced but i can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know where i could find one. I know, insurance will fix it, unfortuanantly we where at a club and we where both drunk.
Quote:
I'm not going to get on you for driving drunk, though I agree with the others. Still, I'm not sure I can reconcile these statements.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:46 AM   #9
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I'm not sure I can reconcile these statements.
+1
I was hoping I wasn't the only one that noticed that.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #10

Marines:
im just saying i know when i can and can not drive.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Give the guy a break.... maybe he is just stating he had alcoholic breath, and that could complicate insurance process..... hes not saying he was wasted at the steering wheel....
Old 07-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Give the guy a break.... maybe he is just stating he had alcoholic breath, and that could complicate insurance process..... hes not saying he was wasted at the steering wheel....
i agree........lets layoff of him.he already knows about the whole alcohol thing, so just take it easy.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im just saying i know when i can and can not drive.
It's a little disconcerting that you felt that you had not had enough to keep you from driving, but did have so much that you were afraid of the cops.

Quote:
If he's OK to drive, then what does he have to worry about? Alcohol on the breath isn't a problem, as long as he can pass a breathalizer, right?
Old 07-25-2008, 09:59 AM   #14
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i agree........lets layoff of him.he already knows about the whole alcohol thing, so just take it easy.
I know more than a few of us have found ourselves behind the wheel while in that grey area between too much and not enough. It happens.

Frankie_G's comments were marginally amusing though.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:00 AM   #15
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Cmon! he is asking for some info on a part for his truck, not morality lessons, we all have screwed up in some point, i know i have, live and learn......

if somebody doesn't have info on the part he is asking then stop posting here man, lets keep it friendly!

my 2 cents!
Old 07-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
I know more than a few of us have found ourselves behind the wheel while in that grey area between too much and not enough. It happens.

I was just marginally amused by Frankie_G's comments.
i agree, as i have been down that road before too, but like i said, lets just keep it civil.

no need to harp on what the guy already knows.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:04 AM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cmon! he is asking for some info on a part for his truck, not morality lessons, we all have screwed up in some point, i know i have, live and learn......

if somebody doesn't have info on the part he is asking then stop posting here man, lets keep it friendly!

my 2 cents!
x2
Old 07-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #18

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

my 2 cents!
Alright... I've said my piece about the drinking/driving. I don't have any advice on the new panel, though. Sorry. I'll stay out of the thread unless I'm peronally addressed, or if I find info about the panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i agree, as i have been down that road before too, but like i said, lets just keep it civil.

no need to harp on what the guy already knows.
I see no evidence that he 'knows.' But like I said, I'm stepping back now.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #19
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
u guys should stop getting off topic...he needs help and u guys r trying to lecture him on things he probably already knows...u guys need to ease off
Old 07-25-2008, 11:30 AM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
So what was this talk about body panels???