Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

craigslist find! $50 aries bull bar

Old 10-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist find! $50 aries bull bar

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...018468561.html
Old 10-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #2
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2nd gen fenders

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...011770969.html
Old 10-24-2010, 12:06 AM   #3
torint is on a distinguished road
torint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
Thanks! I might be picking it up tomorrow. I hope it's in really good condition I just got my truck. I don't want the bull bars to look all beat up with a new truck. and the best thing is I live in Diamond Bar same city as the person selling it. makes it a even sweeter deal!
Old 10-24-2010, 10:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by torint View Post
Thanks! I might be picking it up tomorrow. I hope it's in really good condition I just got my truck. I don't want the bull bars to look all beat up with a new truck. and the best thing is I live in Diamond Bar same city as the person selling it. makes it a even sweeter deal!
cool! im only 15-20 min west of you
Old 10-25-2010, 07:11 AM   #5
torint is on a distinguished road
torint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
cool! im only 15-20 min west of you
ya dude i know exactly where that is. i actually bought the bull bars! thanks!
you dont happen to have the same bull bar do you? he didnt sell it with nuts and bolts so im trying to figure out what i need