Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have a sunroof?

Old 07-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
I wish Tacoma's came with the option. I would consider getting one myself, but I here that aftermarket ones usually leak.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:59 PM   #3
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Ask TJOPILOT...he just had a Webasto put in.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I WOULD LOVE a sunroof!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
that one looks cool. it has a rain sensor!
Old 07-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Webasto Sunroof put in a time of purchase. I LOVE it. I had one problem with it closing about a week after I got it. The local guy that installed it came to my house and fixed it - no problem.
He's a great guy if anyone in Ct. wants one; Skip's Sunroofs out of Guilford, Ct.

It's worked perfectly ever since and no leaks. I did loose the glasses holder because it is a tight fit. LOVE IT!!

I just updated my gallery with some pictures.

GA
Old 07-25-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
I have a Webasto Sunroof put in a time of purchase. I LOVE it. I had one problem with it closing about a week after I got it. The local guy that installed it came to my house and fixed it - no problem.
He's a great guy if anyone in Ct. wants one; Skip's Sunroofs out of Guilford, Ct.

It's worked perfectly ever since and no leaks. I did loose the glasses holder because it is a tight fit. LOVE IT!!

GA
Nice pics! That looks great on your rig. I have a double cab...I wonder if I can keep the sunglass holder since I have more room up top.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
LRH is on a distinguished road
LRH's Tacoma Gallery
Webasto German engineered products are first class, but some can be a little pricey, but worth the money. They are also a big OEM supplier; so I would not be afraid of the product; beware the semi-trained installer and look at some of the jobs and get some references if possible. I have looking at Webasto's fuel powered heaters ('73 VW Thing), and they are first class products.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #9
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post

GA
Hey thanks for the pics thats sweet. what kind of cash can someone expect to let go for that model
Old 07-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
i have stander sun roof so i think
its not power it just has a hinge point and opens about 3 inches does anyone know how to remove the glass peice all the way?
Old 07-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Hey thanks for the pics thats sweet. what kind of cash can someone expect to let go for that model
It was a $1000.00 option, but as part of my deal, I got it at no cost.

GA
Old 10-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #12
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a sunroof?

Webasto 740 sunroof installed. $995 plus tax, installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0659.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0639.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0653.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0654.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0652.jpg  

Old 10-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #13
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Sunroof installed

Sunroof, and PopNLock installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0649.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0648.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0647.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0642.jpg   Anyone have a sunroof?-hpim0644.jpg  

Old 10-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMAR30 View Post
Sunroof, and PopNLock installed.
two questions, why do you have a lock on your tailgate handle but no cover for the bed... whats the point? does it prevent you tailgate from being removed too?
Old 10-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #15

Sunroof

Yes, keeps them from stealing your tailgate!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
It would be totally frivolous to do it- but it would be awesome to have 2 sunroofs- one for the front and one for the back

...or a panoramic one!
Old 10-29-2009, 02:36 PM   #17
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
with the ribs on the roof it is going to be hard to make it work.good luck
Old 10-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #18
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
with the ribs on the roof it is going to be hard to make it work.good luck
lol. no, not doing it- just saying it would be cool.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
HB2010 is on a distinguished road
HB2010's Tacoma Gallery
You need to push the button on the pivoting hing, it will releases it from the mount while it is in popped up position.
Good luck