Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SR5 and Prerunner package

Old 10-24-2010, 07:23 AM   #1
Redfish will become famous soon enoughRedfish will become famous soon enough

Redfish's Tacoma Gallery
SR5 and Prerunner package

Are fog lights always included in these packages? I have the SR5 and Prerunner package but no fog lights.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think fog lights are an idividual option.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
swims with fishes
hansonian is on a distinguished road

hansonian's Tacoma Gallery
I have a SR5 PreRunner and I have fog lights. I don't know if they were a option or not since they were on the truck when I bought it.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i have an sr5 w/ JBL and have fog lights. i thought they came standard, never knew they were an option
Old 10-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #5
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Fogs are included on the SR5 with V6 engine. If you have the I4 you don't get fogs.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
bagster is on a distinguished road
Army: dog handler
bagster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Fogs are included on the SR5 with V6 engine. If you have the I4 you don't get fogs.

I wonder what Toyota's logic behind that is?
Old 10-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have sr5 and prerunner and dont have fogs
Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
I wonder what Toyota's logic behind that is?
4 cylinder doesn't have enough power to carry the weight of the fogs. j/k
Old 10-24-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
4 cylinder doesn't have enough power to carry the weight of the fogs. j/k
If anything the fogs would make that high pressure area more aerodynamic to allow the truck to flow better, so 4 cylinders should come from the factory with them
Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
I have the SR-5 4WD 6 cylinder and no fog lights. Mine was ordered from the factory so I don't know if it was offered or not. I put my own fogs in.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #11
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittergitter View Post
I have the SR-5 4WD 6 cylinder and no fog lights. Mine was ordered from the factory so I don't know if it was offered or not. I put my own fogs in.
Just relaying what Toyota's website says.

Quote:
SR5 Extra Value Package: Power Outside Mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Variable-Speed Wipers, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed Front Bumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps (V6 models only), Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Bucket Seats with Driver Lumbar Support, SR5 Fabric Trim, Metallic-Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), Dual Sunvisors with Mirrors & Extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], SR5 Badge
Old 10-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
Redfish will become famous soon enoughRedfish will become famous soon enough

Redfish's Tacoma Gallery
weird,

Thanks everyone
Old 10-24-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
aedwards68560 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
aedwards68560's Tacoma Gallery
Does that include 1st gen or 2gen
Old 10-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
PatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Patrick
PatrickJW's Tacoma Gallery
The Sport Rally 5 spd (SR5) V6 TRD Off Road with the towing package comes with fogs. Thats what I bought, not sure about other options. I wanted the works.