Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rhino lined the whole truck.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rhino lined the whole truck.

I was getting my oil changed last week and got to meet another taco owner. we were shoot'n the shit and he said his truck was rhino lined and when i went to look at it, it was here is a cell phone pic..... he was really cool, and hopefully he joins TW...................
Attached Thumbnails
Rhino lined the whole truck.-rhinoed-taco-2006.jpg  
Old 10-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, to me it looks like shit.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like crap
Old 10-24-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Hasn't someone already done that here?
Old 10-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks absolutely terrible... poor truck
Old 10-24-2010, 06:31 PM   #7
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I wonder how well that cleans up...cause it looks pretty rough with the white staining on it in that photo.
Bed liner is almost impossible to clean well.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottri View Post
Wow, to me it looks like shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
That looks like crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
That looks absolutely terrible... poor truck
Not everyone buys/works on a truck for looks...Saves a boat load on wax and worrying about pin striping...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
Yeah...I'm sure the ground in stuff in a bed would be hard. I'd be interested to see what he can do with it tho.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #9
Leadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadgolem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Leadgolem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not everyone buys/works on a truck for looks...Saves a boat load on wax and worrying about pin striping...
True, it will also hide a lot of sins on the trail...

I thought about doing that to mine, but after trying to wash my bed a couple weeks ago, I changed my mind.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #10
trailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant future
trailmaker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
Hasn't someone already done that here?
I did that last month with Line-x. I think mine looks better.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:43 PM   #11
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wow. Nothing like depreciating the value of your truck by 10 grand....
Old 10-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Icky.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #13
Jeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant futureJeff3004x4 has a brilliant future
Name: Jeff
Jeff3004x4's Tacoma Gallery
Lol Idk man, maybe it's just a horrible pic....
Old 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
trailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadgolem View Post
It is very hard to clean well. You can see striping on the lower rear portion on my truck where the guys pressure washed. It can be done but I think you'd have to go over every inch carefully with a pressure washer.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #15
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaker View Post

that looks ALOT better than the OP's pic, ill say that
Old 10-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #16
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
It is very hard to clean well. You can see striping on the lower rear portion on my truck where the guys pressure washed. It can be done but I think you'd have to go over every inch carefully with a pressure washer.
What is that striping?? Is it water staining, dirt/dust, or something I'm not thinkin of??
Old 10-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #17
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You put Line-X on the entire truck but didn't coat the bumpers? that makes so much sense
Old 10-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #18
Quote:
What is that striping?? Is it water staining, dirt/dust, or something I'm not thinkin of??
The dark stripes are where the pressure washer passed close to the Line-x. The lighter areas are just dusty black Line-x.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Several guys on here have done it.

Before too many people get sand in their vaginas about depreciation, looks, etc., most people that do this sort of thing are facing down regular body damage from the way they use their vehicles. Their concern is durability, not resale.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #20
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
iunno. Just get your truck wrapped in black vinyl. Wont cost more than 2k and when you peel it off your paint will be untouched and unweathered.