Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hello, I'm new and happy to be here!

Old 10-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Hello, I'm new and happy to be here!

Hello Gents and Ladies,

I'm new and just bought my first Tacoma, 2nd toyota of my own, countless to the family's Bought a catalina 22 boat about 5 months ago, drove a BMW and said I will get a truck to pull it. After I was ready to purchase there was a decision to be made between my tacoma and a 4 runner. The decision was easy but the price was very different I somehow managed to get the truck for close to what I thought was impossible!

Just finished the temp/compass fix and it worked! Thanks for that Tacoma world!

Now a question Where can I find cheaper/better mud flaps? I've got an Aries Bullbar and Nerf Bar setup coming over the next 2 months from my lovely girlfriend so mud flaps are on my list!

Updated with Pics!

Paul
Old 10-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
Sorry for the bad cell phone/ camera pics
Old 10-25-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacoma world nice truck!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW

found the best solution is to just cut the mud flaps.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...flap-trim.html
Old 10-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #7
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Good looking truck
Old 10-26-2010, 05:17 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Vermont
Old 10-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 10-26-2010, 07:10 AM   #11
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
Old 10-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #12
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Portland Oregon!
Old 10-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #13
m_taker1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
m_taker1's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, nice truck!!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW...................Nice truck......
Old 10-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #15
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
WelcomE
Old 10-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #16
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
you will start spending a lot of money right away.......................
Old 10-26-2010, 11:27 AM   #17
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from PA. There's alot of info on here for just about any question you'd have about your truck.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #18
Hmm well I definitely have a question now haha.

I'm trying to figure out if my truck has an LSD? I appear to have the sport package(2x4) and towing package. I have Yellow and Blue (Billstien shocks in back), sport hood, trans cooler in front of my radiator, towing hitch and plug, color matched bumpers etc.

I read that if you look under your truck at the rear diff it would say "LSD" on a sticker, I appear to have 2 stickers but are black and can't see anything written on them even after cleaned. I've used search and I can't seem to find a clear answer.

Thanks for any help!
Old 10-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #19
Master Gunner Member
SpcDaddy951 is on a distinguished road

Army: Assistant Gunner Bravo Troop, 1st Battalion, 11th Armor Calvary Regiment
Name: Chris Aka Loonz
SpcDaddy951's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW From Riverside,CA