Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thinking of buying this DC...Any Thoughts?

Old 10-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #22
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x9 Black Moto Metal 951s i personally dont like the BFGs n i think that they r way overrated
your talking shit about BFG, but your buying Nittos?!

Sorry, but you dont see Nitto tires winning Baja... or much of anything for that matter
Old 10-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #23
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
BFG AT's suck in sand n look like crap...OVERRATED!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x9 Black Moto Metal 951s i personally dont like the BFGs n i think that they r way overrated
How are they overrated?

I had them on my 1st gen. They had unbelievable winter traction, rode quiet their entire life. Not to mention many people get 80,000 miles out of these tires..
Old 10-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #25
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ooo, nice comeback, whatever you say buddy...
Old 10-25-2010, 07:01 PM   #26
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
If I were to build another truck it would almost be the exact same setup.

DO IT!
Old 10-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #27
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I've personally seen a set of BFG AT's go 96,000 miles.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #28
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is badass, i would go for it if you can get the right price.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:25 PM   #29
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
How are they overrated?

I had them on my 1st gen. They had unbelievable winter traction, rode quiet their entire life. Not to mention many people get 80,000 miles out of these tires..
.....people.... which BFG;s are you reffering to? I had a new set last 36k and had them rotated and balanced every 5k..... They wear quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
I've personally seen a set of BFG AT's go 96,000 miles.
U heard of a set? or "someone" had a set>? I'm not mocking you, really just asking because of the set I had that only went 36k. I liked them when they were new, but having to replace them every 2 years sucks ass
Old 10-25-2010, 10:34 PM   #30
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #31
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wouldn't word it exactly like this, but yeah... The BFG A/T's are very overrated.. and very Heavy. Much better tires out there..
Old 10-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #32
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3CK24 View Post
Wouldn't word it exactly like this, but yeah... The BFG A/T's are very overrated.. and very Heavy. Much better tires out there..
Agreed!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:57 PM   #33
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bfg at are great for sand! Idk wtf your saying haha
Old 10-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #35
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Bfg at are great for sand! Idk wtf your saying haha
NOT IN FLORIDA SUGAR SAND!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 05:14 AM   #36
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
ooo, nice comeback, whatever you say buddy...

im not tryin to make a comeback i was just tryin to state my opinion...if i wanted my cum back id take it off ur chin!!!
Old 10-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #37
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a clean looking truck, i like it!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #38

Quote:
NOT IN FLORIDA SUGAR SAND!!!
yea, im sure your NITTOS will do much better....

Quote:
im not tryin to make a comeback i was just tryin to state my opinion...if i wanted my cum back id take it off ur chin!!!
i think its funny when people try to act hard over an internet forum
Old 10-26-2010, 09:29 AM   #39
NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND.
xtreme69692001 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: patrol
xtreme69692001's Tacoma Gallery
looks good bro.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #40
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice! Besides just the hitch...can the whole factory tow package be added on now or is it only done at factory?