Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thinking of buying this DC...Any Thoughts?

Old 10-25-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
benb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
benb870's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of buying this DC...Any Thoughts?

I was thinking of buying this truck and wanted some opinions. What do you think about this truck? 43K miles. Old Man Emu Heavy Duty 2" lift. Rock Rails, ARB front bumper. Also, can anyone ID the make of the rear bumper?

thanks
Ben
Old 10-25-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear bumper looks like the All Pro high clearance bumper. Good looking truck and done right. The lights on the front (lightforce) are good too. Looks like a good start for a good offroad trail rig.

edit: Wheels = Konig Countersteer Offroad if you care.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
clean looking truck
Old 10-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! i agree with 1337, it looks like all pro
Old 10-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
I'd rock it. Two more very desirable mods I noticed that you didn't mention are the light force lights and the bed box. The only thing I would think twice about is it's the sport meaning it lacks the locker but there is always aftermarket if that's what you need/want.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely an All Pro rear bumper. Did you happen to ask or look if it has a hitch behind the plate?

http://allprooffroad.com/05tacomatra...omarearbumpers
Old 10-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
SWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!! man i wish i got the 4x4...only thing is get new uca's if it doesnt already have them n ditch those fugly bfg's!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benb870 View Post
2008. I'm looking for a DD; and light offroad here and there. I drive in mean-ass traffic and was thinking if someone hits me, that be bad for them more so than me!
haha. You've got the right thought there.

That doesn't sound like a bad price. Of course I'd haggle them down but I'd certainly consider that truck.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:29 PM   #16
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Jason, would a locker make a big difference?
If you are just doing light wheeling then you probably don't need it.

Quote:
no hitch behind the plate, but i think it can be added for around $130..... I would get it.
The factory one or a uhaul one may hang a decent amount below the bumper. You may have to contact all pro and see if they can add one or what they suggest. They are a vendor on here so you can just private message them.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/allpro.html
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #17
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
SWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!! man i wish i got the 4x4...only thing is get new uca's if it doesnt already have them n ditch those fugly bfg's!!!
whats wrong with the BFG AT's? those are some of the best tires you can get... what tires do you have?
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #18
benb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenb870 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
benb870's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jason, If I buy it I will contact them as I really do want a hitch. Thanks for eveyones thoughts and info, I knew asking they guys that have them before buying one usually helps. plus everyone is very honest about a piece of sh!t when they see it.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
whats wrong with the BFG AT's? those are some of the best tires you can get... what tires do you have?
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on 17x9 Black Moto Metal 951s i personally dont like the BFGs n i think that they r way overrated