1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

painting cost

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by pinktaco808, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Oct 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM
    pinktaco808

pinktaco808 [OP] Hot Steppa

Member:
    How much would you think it would cost to color match everything front back bumper, mirror, door handle, and tailgate handles??? it for a standard cab tacoma 05

2. Oct 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM

09638 SCRAPER

Member:
    oahu,hawaii
    Vehicle:
    11 trd sport sr5 prerunner
    2% tint, 20% entire windshield tint, led bulbs, hids, debadged, grey plate covers, shaved antenna, alpine in dash, rockford t2 and amps, rockford highs and mids, 35x12.50x20 toyo mt's, 20x12 fuel octane's deep, 1.5 inch wheel spacers, camburg UCA's, 6" lift w/4" blocks & AAL, 3" body lift, open hood scoop, BHLM, painted emblem, K&N filters, weather tech mats. Next Mod: resevoir rear shocks, Vinyl camo wrap when I'm bored of the grey...
    depends where you get it painted. If you go to a body shop it will be around 800-1000 dollars. If you have uncle do it in his back yard it will be a lot less but might not come out as good. quality costs. I know it will be cheaper if you take off the mirrors, handles and tailgate handle and get them painted off the truck, make sure you tell the estimator thats what your going to do. thats what the body shop will do but they will charge you to take it off and re-install it. you will save lots of money if you do it yourself and bring them the parts off the truck except the bumpers.

If I were you I would just go get a completely free "estimate" from any body shop ( I recommend central auto body behind the ford dealer in pearl city). there the best body shop on the island hands-down but there are probably other body shops that can do it for cheaper. go to multiple shops to get the best price.

3. Oct 26, 2010 at 6:20 AM
    pinktaco808

pinktaco808 [OP] Hot Steppa

Member:
    ok thanks man, that much dammm ill just waite

Products Discussed in

To Top