*Wanted* 08 TRD Sport Double Cab Indigo Ink

Old 10-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
I measure response time in feet per second
cowboygymnast is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
Name: Daren
cowboygymnast's Tacoma Gallery
*Wanted* 08 TRD Sport Double Cab Indigo Ink

Hey folks, I'm currently looking for a 2008 TRD Sport, Double Cab in Indigo Ink. They quit making the Indigo Ink color in 08 so I have to buy used. I don't care how far away from me you live, I am interested. I am a serious buyer and very particular in what I'm looking for in my new truck.
Must haves:
- No more than 60,000 miles
- Non smoker
- No damage or repairs (minor scratches are okay)
- If you have a salvaged title, pound sand...
- Tow package

If your truck doesn't meet all of these guidelines, no worries. I will take a look and see what ya got (but don't have high expectations on what I'll pay).

Upgrades that you have done yourself are nice (i.e. lifts, running boards,tints, bed liners, etc) but not required...this means I'm probably not going to pay premium price for all your fancy stuff. I'm okay with upgrading my own over time.

This is my dream truck guys...I'm picky. Price hopefully not higher than $28,000 but like I said I'm flexible on some things and if your truck blows my mind, we can negotiate price later.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
trd mike is on a distinguished road
trd mike's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma

hi!

Im not sure what color indogo ink is? but I have a 1 owner 2009 barcelona red tacoma double cab 4x4 TRD optioned full load no accidents non smoker truck 27,000 miles all stock non smoker no accidents etc asking 28,500 obo if your interested please email me @ mikecharna@gmail.com thx
Old 11-11-2010, 04:43 AM   #4
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
The last two seem really good. Good luck.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:47 AM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the best color Tacoma there is.... Too bad mine is a off road.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:10 AM   #6
badazz96z28 is on a distinguished road
Name: DJ
badazz96z28's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for a Indigo Ink DCLB Sport and could not find one... Pretty much had my heart set on that. Got tired of looking and being disappointed so ended up with a Silver DCSB O/R Pre-runner... I still want the Indigo, but not sure if its worth taking a hit on mine just to change colors! I bought mine March this year- is on 05 with 13k miles so like new. Love the truck just wish it were blue!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
08TacomaKRV is on a distinguished road
08TacomaKRV's Tacoma Gallery
The Indigo's are the best color on these trucks! I have a 2008 in Indigo Ink with just 3700 miles on it! (I travel a lot). Non smoker, no damage, tow package, just showroom perfect! Only add-ons are Toyota step bars, n channel window visors and Truxedo tonneau cover.

I can look at this truck all day long it's so nice!
Old 11-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #8
I measure response time in feet per second
cowboygymnast is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
Name: Daren
cowboygymnast's Tacoma Gallery
I finally found one! I did use autotrader. Got a pretty good deal on it. Pics up once I get her home.