Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4

Old 10-28-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
TRUSTMEIMATXPRO is on a distinguished road

TRUSTMEIMATXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4

Hey guys,

New member here so I figured I would post my truck up since not much is up with any of the new TXPRO Tacomas (except for a couple guys). Love the new truck and have been a long time Toyota lover and owner.

Got the truck last saturday and I love it!

2011 DC 4X4...not really much else you can get on it. OH and in the Magnetic gray which in my opinion is the best color! It was also the hardest thing ever to find this exact truck is socal. There are literaly a couple you can find exactly like this around all of LA.

Here are some pics and hope to get some good info from you all and share some of mine!!
Attached Thumbnails
GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4-truck-005.jpg   GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4-truck-004.jpg   GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4-truck-002.jpg   GOT MY NEW TXPRO 4X4-truck-001.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
SO jealous
Old 10-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet&Welcome
Old 10-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man and welcome to TW. It is me or is there a shit ton of people getting the tx edition out of no where haha.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
trd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
trd09's Tacoma Gallery
great wheels!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Congrats man and welcome to TW. It is me or is there a shit ton of people getting the tx edition out of no where haha.
Yup. Noticed we have like 5 members now with em. I also noticed in the past few days there seems to be quite a few members selling there tacomas.

Congrats on your purchase OP. It looks outstanding!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
TRUSTMEIMATXPRO is on a distinguished road

TRUSTMEIMATXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys...

HAHA ya I think just about this time now they are really rollin into dealerships and you will see people on here start to get them, or think about it. I have googled my exact truck in the gray...havent seen one damn truck out there exactly like it yet.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Welcome
Old 10-28-2010, 12:50 AM   #9
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
for whatever reason i dont like those rims....they had one here at the local dealership and the rims just turned it off for me but other than that nice truck
Old 10-28-2010, 12:53 AM   #10
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Great truck, TRUSTMEIMATXPRO, and welcome to the club.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
for whatever reason i dont like those rims....they had one here at the local dealership and the rims just turned it off for me but other than that nice truck
It's because the tires are too narrow for them IMO. some 285's would look awesome on them.

Welcome OP!
Old 10-28-2010, 12:55 AM   #12
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
Congrats on the truck! I;ve seen the TX model like yours here in town at our local dealer but it had the TRD offroad rims on it? either way nice truck
Old 10-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #13
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is bad ass! What I can't get over is after charging more for the TRD TX Pro package, they still manage to come with rugged fails. The trail teams FJ's come with BFG AT's, Toyota should install those on this package truck.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #14
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and welcome!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #15
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueXenon View Post
Truck is bad ass! What I can't get over is after charging more for the TRD TX Pro package, they still manage to come with rugged fails. The trail teams FJ's come with BFG AT's, Toyota should install those on this package truck.
Exactly what I was thinking...you pay like $3k more for this package and the least Toyota can do is give you a decent A/T tire. Well anyway, welcome to TW and enjoy your sweet ride!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:43 AM   #16
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:59 AM   #17
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! The sticker's probably the hottest part of the truck. =P
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #18
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a off road package with trd wheels, trd exhaust, and a different sticker on the bed?
Old 10-28-2010, 03:30 AM   #19
denisecarter is on a distinguished road
Name: denisecarter
denisecarter's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Your wheels are hot! Congrats on the truck, man. Keep it in shape.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #20
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Looks like a off road package with trd wheels, trd exhaust, and a different sticker on the bed?
Exactly what it is:

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/tx.html