LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Wanted : 2011 Grille

Old 10-28-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted : 2011 Grille

Anybody with a 2011 Taco planning on going with some other grille wanna get rid of their oem 2011 grille or trade me for my oem to do Satoshi? I know, fat fuckin chance but I figured I'd ask. Really like the new grille but it isn't listed anywhere yet because it's so new and I'm sure I'll get an ass-puckering number from calling the dealer, yata yata yata..........any helpful info much appreciated.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
$175 through that deal Linwood set up with the dealership. Brand new, in the box, color matched and shipped to your door (shipping was an additional $10).

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 10-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, but those are 05-10s color matched. I'm shootin for a 2011 base black or charcoal without an emblem is even OK. The dealer I called just for the hell of it said 3 bills......Like this minus the chrome........
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...49-tx-pro.html

or like this.....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...questions.html

better pic, just without chrome....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/toy...a-4runner.html

Calling dealership in your link too........
Old 10-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Thanks, but those are 05-10s color matched. I'm shootin for a 2011 base black or charcoal without an emblem is even OK. The dealer I called just for the hell of it said 3 bills......Like this minus the chrome........
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/new...49-tx-pro.html

or like this.....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...questions.html

better pic, just without chrome....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/toy...a-4runner.html

Calling dealership in your link too........
They'll do the 2011's, just got mine from him last week. I didn't ask about base black but I don't see why he couldn't get that for you also.
EDIT: Make sure you mention Linwood from TW. David in parts is pretty nice and was helpful.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just talked to David and he said he can still do the 175.00 but it'd be 9.95 for the shipping. Thinkin I may just have to step up on this. Again, thanks for the link to that other thread with their number in it.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 AM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Just talked to David and he said he can still do the 175.00 but it'd be 9.95 for the shipping. Thinkin I may just have to step up on this. Again, thanks for the link to that other thread with their number in it.
No problem

Hopefully you can trade one out but the 2011's might be hard to come by for a while.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Yup I'm keeping mine