Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #21
BloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura about

BloodEagle's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up mine on 9/29/2010
Old 10-30-2010, 02:08 AM   #22
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
T/X stands for Tacoma eXtreme and the 5100 Bilsteins are part of the package. Mine does sit level.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:43 AM   #23
BloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura aboutBloodEagle has a spectacular aura about

I crammed my head into the rear wheel-wells to check the part #'s on my leaf springs. Looks like I'll be asking for the leaf TSB to be done when I bring it in for initial service.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #24
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodEagle View Post
I crammed my head into the rear wheel-wells to check the part #'s on my leaf springs. Looks like I'll be asking for the leaf TSB to be done when I bring it in for initial service.
What number should I be looking for on the leaf springs to see if I should have this done? What does the "fix" do?
Old 10-30-2010, 07:18 AM   #25
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePa Fan View Post
T/X stands for Tacoma eXtreme and the 5100 Bilsteins are part of the package. Mine does sit level.
Not accdording to Toyota. You have pics of the shocks?
Old 10-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #26
jermac05 is on a distinguished road
jermac05's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck joepa!! im from maryland the tx is not available here.Wich dealership in PA did you buy it.How much? if you dont mind.tnx!
Old 10-31-2010, 04:43 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Not accdording to Toyota. You have pics of the shocks?
You must understand that the TX and TX Pro packages both include the TRD Off-Road Package which include the Bilstein shocks.....

TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package with Additional Options $3,830
  • (DZ) AM/FM 6-disc in-dash CD changer, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, satellite radio capability[6], six speakers including two ceiling-mounted speakers, satellite radio receiver prewire and antenna
  • (FE) 50 state emissions
  • (OC) TRD Off-Road Extra Value Package: Off-road tuned suspension with Bilstein Shocks, locking rear differential, 16" Alloy Wheels with P265/70R16 BF Goodrich Tires, VSC [4]+ATRAC in place of Standard VSC [4]+TRAC (4X4 models only) with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC) [11] and Downhill Assist Control (DAC) [11] (HAC & DAC available on 4X4 Automatic Transmission models only), engine skid plate, front tow hook, 115V/400W deck powerpoint, Fog Lamps, power outside mirrors (Access Cab models only), Remote keyless entry system, cruise control, variable-speed wipers, overhead console with compass & temperature gauge, chrome grille surround with black with inner horizontal bar, chrome rear bumper, color-keyed front bumper & overfenders, smoked headlamp trim, sliding rear window with privacy glass, Sport seats with driver lumbar support and Sport Fabric trim in place of Standard Bucket Seats (passenger side fold flat feature delete), metallic tone instrument panel trim, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls & Leather- Wrapped Shifter (A/T models only), dual sunvisors with mirrors & extenders, Tailgate-handle integrated backup camera [1] linked with an auto-dimming mirror with monitor [1], TRD Off-Road Graphics
  • (TO) V6 Tow Package: Class 4 Hitch, Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers (Transmission Cooler not available on Manual Transmission models), 130A Alternator, Heavy-Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector with Converter
Old 10-31-2010, 04:46 AM   #28
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I do understand that, but they are not the Billy 5100 shocks.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:09 AM   #29

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Bilstein shocks as part of the TRD off Road package:

Bilstein 5100 (front only) Adjustable for height. Aftermarket installed.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #30

Finally took some pictures of my TX Pro today.

Old 10-31-2010, 02:15 PM   #31
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking at the brochure from 2011 tacoma. I saw the TX and the TX pro... other than the wheels... there's not much else to it. Ok you also got the exhaust chrome tip and new exhaust (which you can put on from dealer anyway) and that's it... how much is this TX-TX-PRO???
Old 11-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #32
jetchef is on a distinguished road
jetchef's Tacoma Gallery
Tx Pro

Got mine on 11-1-2010. Love the truck, hate the tires. Should of put real BFG's on them.
Magnetic Gray DC OR TX PRO.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:16 AM   #33
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
scollins's Tacoma Gallery
New T|X Pro owner checking in! Purchased 12/22/10 for $500 over invoice. I think it was the only T|X optioned truck available in the Puget Sound. Hard to tell, since dealer websites are total crap for searching and finding specific details...

2011 Double Cab 4x4 in Super White. Lots of plans for the truck (but don't tell the wife!!!) Looks like I need to add 5100's to the list as well....

Probably get some pictures up after Christmas.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:30 PM   #35
zano is on a distinguished road
zano's Tacoma Gallery
my tx pro dc white

here are a couple pics of mine..
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-imag0018.jpg   **OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-imag0015.jpg   **OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-imag0013.jpg  
Old 02-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #36
warpig is on a distinguished road
warpig's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my TX Pro 1/28/11. I had a 2008 SR5 that was having a lot of paint issues and after complaining to the dealer and threatening to call corporate I finally got to the bottom of the issue. I don't want to go into great detail because we did resolve the issue but my Taco was painted by the dealership prior to me buying it NEW on the passenger side pillar. Long story short I got $24,000(gave $25500 new) out of my 08 with 65000 miles on it and flaking paint. I got the TX Pro TRD with dealer installed TRD logo leather out the door for $29,500. After putting the cash back from my 08 I had to finance $19800. Love the '11 not sure about the decal yet though. Going to post that I have a TRD CAI for sale that came off my 08 in a few days.

**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-photo-5-.jpg
Old 02-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #37
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
The black one looks the best to me. Not really a fan of the wheels, 2 different finnishes on bumper, or the mixed bedside decals. Just the TX or the TRD alone would look better, but jmho. I would think Toyota would do something better for an "edition" model. Small lift, s/c, & bigger tread, now that would be worthy of a "TX Pro" stamp!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #38
SeniorSpan will become famous soon enoughSeniorSpan will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 30 Yrs Logistics and Intel
Name: Bob
SeniorSpan's Tacoma Gallery
Got my TX Pro 12/15/2010. Silver and working on mods. Traded a 2004 TRD DC with 107+K miles. Looking forward to putting more miles on the 2011.

Cheers

Bob
Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 AM   #39
wildtrt is on a distinguished road
wildtrt's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a photo of the leather. And was it actually a Toyota product. I have an 11 tx pro got it in nov. And put some heated wet okoles in it. But I'd like to see the leather for sure.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #40
warpig is on a distinguished road
warpig's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm outta town until next week but I will try to get some pics of the seats when I get home. It's a $1500 dealer add on though!! Which I'm sure is double for what you can oder them and have someone put them on. They did give me 3 year warranty on them. Prolly is what the covers come with anyhow.