Old 02-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #501
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
I finally had time to snap a picture of my Frankenstein 2007 TRD TX/PRO

or am I more of the Toyota TRD Baja Version ?
I'd say you'r more of the R.A.M.F. version. Those headlights are sick. As soon as I have the cash to throw at a retro-fit kit I'm gonna give it a try. And the red rings on the rims fit well with the blacked out center caps.
A little over here. But tubing bender should arrive tomorrow which means bumpers are in my future
Old 02-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #503
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a little updated photo of my pro. She's coming along nicely!

Old 02-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #504
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkopp17 View Post
Thought I would post some pictures of the work I just got done with this weekend.

3" Old Man Emu suspension lift kit
TRD Cold-Air Intake system
BFG All-Terrain T/A KO 285/75/16

That should hold me off for a little while haha...

Truck looks sick!! Were you running wheel spacers on your TRD beadlocks? I want the graphite's with 285's!! Same setup you have basically.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #505
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post

Does you tires -75- rubb at all on the inside when your 4wheel'n?
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #506
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
Does you tires -75- rubb at all on the inside when your 4wheel'n?
Im still running training wheels (stock tires) so i dont rub anywhere. Ive got a lot of clearance everywhere with my lift and cmc. I wont have to worry about rubbing until i get my 295's.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #508
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

HELL YEAH man!!! Looking good!!! When you coming out to Vegas again?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #509
Redram is on a distinguished road
Redram's Tacoma Gallery
Recently bought a 2012 TX Pro Pyrite. Columbus Ohio Stock right now.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:16 AM   #510
TX Pro
WEZZA83 is on a distinguished road

Name: Wes
WEZZA83's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #511
PAKraig is on a distinguished road

Name: Kraig
PAKraig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyMcFly View Post
No worries, and just for more useless info on those wheels:

PTR18-35090 - Black Beadlock Wheel
PTR18-35090BR - Bronze/Gold Beadlock Wheel
PTR18-35090GR - Graphite Beadlock Wheel (TRD Baja TX)

PTR18-35091 - Trim Ring
PTR18-35092 - Center Cap
PTR18-35093 - Trim Ring Bolts
PTR18-35094 - Also listed as a center cap...cannot locate pictures though.

Wondering if anyone can get a me a diameter measurement off the center cap PTR18-35092? Inches, cm, mm, I'm easy to get along with.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:04 AM   #512
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just came across this thread!

Used to own a '95(check my sig) and placed my order at the dealer on the 15th of January for my new TX|Pro Tacoma. It arrived March 1st!

Here is my 2013 TX|Pro, super white, V6, 6-spd manual, 4x4, DCSB...

3/2 the day I picked it up from the dealer:

had the back windows and the visor area on the windshield limo tinted last week:

First things first----TRD supercharger will be ordered soon.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #513
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
Hey guys, just came across this thread!

Used to own a '95(check my sig) and placed my order at the dealer on the 15th of January for my new TX|Pro Tacoma. It arrived March 1st!

Here is my 2013 TX|Pro, super white, V6, 6-spd manual, 4x4, DCSB...

3/2 the day I picked it up from the dealer:

Nice truck! Congrats
Old 03-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #514
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How did I miss that???

Awesome truck!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:15 AM   #515
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post

First things first----TRD supercharger will be ordered soon.
Some good thinking right there you won't regret it, thought your wallet might
Old 03-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #516
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post

I really like your rig.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractured View Post
I really like your rig.
Appreciate it man! I think it looks way better now with my rear bumper installed and aligned. Just haven't had the time to take it out recently... Damn end of the quarter rush!!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:16 AM   #518
Thirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2005-2009, separated as O-3 after 4 years at Tinker AFB
Name: Joe
Thirteen20WRX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEZZA83 View Post
WEZZA83, I love the way your truck sits, man! What's your suspension setup? Are those 265s or 285s? Spacers or no?

Thinking about 5100s in the front at 1.75 with the Toytec AAL in the rear on 265/75s and the 1.25 spidertrax but you have the exact wheel/sidewall/fender gap ratio I want to achieve.

Nice truck.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:22 PM   #519
FPS-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen20WRX View Post
WEZZA83, I love the way your truck sits, man! What's your suspension setup? Are those 265s or 285s? Spacers or no?

Thinking about 5100s in the front at 1.75 with the Toytec AAL in the rear on 265/75s and the 1.25 spidertrax but you have the exact wheel/sidewall/fender gap ratio I want to achieve.

Nice truck.

I dont think he has spacers- not sure though. That is a sweet looking rig!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:24 AM   #520
liguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
liguy's Tacoma Gallery
supercharger + CAI

Well, just plunked down a $1K deposit on a 2013 TX... build date: April 15, delivery: early May.
The dealer's installing the TRD supercharger upon arrival.
Anyone have any REAL experience with a Cold Air Intake (TRD, Volant, Airaid, AFe, etc.)?? Heard all sort of problems with the 2012-2013 Tacomas' air pump, and the CAI's causing overlean conditions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!