Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 10:36 PM   #561
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Ya know, color is not all that important, I've already cut up a white one, (T/X only but close enuf)
Bring me your black one and let me put the fire to it
Haha!! Don't tempt me lol. You know I am more than ok with that.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #562
Take a shower, shine your shoes...
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.Z.P.
BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Got a 2013 DC TX in magnetic grey. Pretty stoked about the truck. Just using it for work, light trails, and fishing/hunting spot bringer. I originally planned on just the TRD OR but the dealer had a lot of Sports and no ORs. I saw the TX and said what the hell.

It has all the normal tx stuff plus all weather floor/mats and a few small things. Listed for a little over 35k, I paid 33k exact. Not a great deal I see now but not the worst either. I wanted it. I like the different look since I don't see TX/TX pros very often riding around. Love the double cab too.

I am kind of surprised to see 99% TX Pro's and not many regular TX's. Anyways, glad I bought the truck and glad to be here.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #563
28 going on 7
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike Rotch
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pach View Post
Got a 2013 DC TX in magnetic grey. Pretty stoked about the truck. Just using it for work, light trails, and fishing/hunting spot bringer. I originally planned on just the TRD OR but the dealer had a lot of Sports and no ORs. I saw the TX and said what the hell.

It has all the normal tx stuff plus all weather floor/mats and a few small things. Listed for a little over 35k, I paid 33k exact. Not a great deal I see now but not the worst either. I wanted it. I like the different look since I don't see TX/TX pros very often riding around. Love the double cab too.

I am kind of surprised to see 99% TX Pro's and not many regular TX's. Anyways, glad I bought the truck and glad to be here.
welcome to TW. MGM FTW!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #564
liguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedliguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
liguy's Tacoma Gallery
it's here!

well, my TX finally arrived at the dealership yesterday!
first stop... larger BFG All-Terrain tires
second stop... Leer 100XQ cap
third stop... TRD supercharger
fourth stop... Flowmaster cat-back dual-exhaust and Westin bull-bar/lights
then, we'll start emptying the shed of waiting parts like
the Volant cold-air ram-air intake, the BedRug, the VentShades,
the remote tailgate locker, the Putco LED dayliner lights, the console safe, the devil horns, the tow-hitch cover, custom-fitted two-tone sheepskin seat covers...
DAMN... I got a lot of work to do!!!
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-teddy2.jpg  
Old 05-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #565
BZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBZP56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by liguy View Post
well, my TX finally arrived at the dealership yesterday!
first stop... larger BFG All-Terrain tires
second stop... Leer 100XQ cap
third stop... TRD supercharger
fourth stop... Flowmaster cat-back dual-exhaust and Westin bull-bar/lights
then, we'll start emptying the shed of waiting parts like
the Volant cold-air ram-air intake, the BedRug, the VentShades,
the remote tailgate locker, the Putco LED dayliner lights, the console safe, the devil horns, the tow-hitch cover, custom-fitted two-tone sheepskin seat covers...
DAMN... I got a lot of work to do!!!
Nice looking truck. I see you also got the regular TX. Never seen one in red.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:07 PM   #566
yoTaco12 is on a distinguished road

yoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have opinions on lift kits for TxPro? Is this any different than choosing a lift kit for a TRD Off road for example? What are the factors to consider when lifting a TxPro?
Old 06-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #567
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
No difference between the pros and the ORs in suspension.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #568
yoTaco12 is on a distinguished road

yoTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Good enough for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhed61 View Post
No difference between the pros and the ORs in suspension.
Good enough for me!
Old 06-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #569
MidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the roughMidnightRebel07 is a jewel in the rough

MidnightRebel07's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Pittsburgh, Pa.. Just bought a 2013 Tacoma Baja T/X double cab 4wd, less then 3 weeks old. I know this is a T/X and T/X Pro thread but mine is T/X model, just the upgraded Baja Series. Here's a couple pictures of it, the black rig is my 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4wd lifted, extremely modded and soon to be SAS'd and running 37" H1 Hummer double beadlocks and tires.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #570

BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride. Getting a baja is one way to stand out in PA! You don't see tons of them like in CA. Wise choice with the DC!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #571
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Very nice, Welcome!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #572
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Played around this past weekend. Mild stuff.

http://youtu.be/AqOGidgPzIY
Old 06-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #573
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
And some pics too.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:50 AM   #574
TacoTrooper is on a distinguished road

Name: James
TacoTrooper's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. ^^
Old 07-09-2013, 09:40 PM   #575
TXPRO2012 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
TXPRO2012's Tacoma Gallery
I became an **OFFICIAL** T/X Pro owner today! $28,890 for a 2012 MGM DC automatic w/standard radio (bluetooth/XM) and 19k miles
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-taco-1.jpg  
Old 07-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #576

BZP56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO2012 View Post
I became an **OFFICIAL** T/X Pro owner today! $28,890 for a 2012 MGM DC automatic w/standard radio (bluetooth/XM) and 19k miles
Sounds like one heck of a deal! Nice.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #577
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTrooper View Post
Great looking truck. ^^
x2 Love the pics/video man!! TRD S/C time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO2012 View Post
MGM looks soooo nice with the T|X Pro wheels, congrats!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #578
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
So I have a 2010 TRD Sport with trd exhaust, toytec lift and Dakar rear leaf replacements, those same wheels and of course more.
Does that mean I can get one of those stickers and call it a TX Baja?
I know no locker no I guess I'm not in the club
Old 07-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #580
TXPRO2012 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
TXPRO2012's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks gents love this board!!!