Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #41
zano is on a distinguished road
zano's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck blood eagle, i originally ordered an access cab but need the extra space..
Old 02-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #42
desmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant futuredesmo2 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: State Trooper
Name: Dave
desmo2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodEagle View Post
Finally took some pictures of my TX Pro today.

Very nice lookin' truck!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #43
joalbrown is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
joalbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pic of mine. I got it 2 months ago.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #44
warpig is on a distinguished road
warpig's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go Wildtrt. Sorry it took so long.They done the arm rest's too. Sorry Iphone pics are not that great.
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-seats2.jpg   **OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-seats.jpg  
Old 02-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #45
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked it up today!

Old 02-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #46
Illryion is on a distinguished road
Illryion's Tacoma Gallery
mine's about a week old. dealer added lift, tires. I traded in my '07 access cab, and added the ARB shell just today. Pretty happy so far.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #47
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
scollins's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illryion View Post
mine's about a week old. dealer added lift, tires. I traded in my '07 access cab, and added the ARB shell just today. Pretty happy so far.
Very nice! Which lift and tires?
Old 02-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #48
nomorejeep4me is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Aviation Maintenance Technician
Name: clay
nomorejeep4me's Tacoma Gallery
tx?

Just checking in, I got my TRD TX on 2/9/11. Its the best vehicle ive owned to date. but just one question, why does it sit shorter than other tacomas? I am a new taco lover, looking forward to getting to know all there is that is toyota
Old 02-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #49
scollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shedscollins is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorejeep4me View Post
Just checking in, I got my TRD TX on 2/9/11. Its the best vehicle ive owned to date. but just one question, why does it sit shorter than other tacomas? I am a new taco lover, looking forward to getting to know all there is that is toyota
Welcome aboard!

Funny, I've thought that my TX Pro sat a little lower (especially up front) too. Haven't officially measured it, but it seems like it to me...
Old 02-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #50
Hillbilly 4X4
Pat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to allPat 13 is a name known to all

Pat 13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorejeep4me View Post
It may be that the TX has 16" tires instead of 17"
Old 02-15-2011, 08:03 AM   #51
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's a beast! Sweet!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #52
MachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMachoTaco10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Nick
MachoTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
not trying to be a dick but....besides a bedside decal and special wheels what does the TX series have that the TRD sport and TRD offroad do not?
Old 02-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #53
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoTaco10 View Post
not trying to be a dick but....besides a bedside decal and special wheels what does the TX series have that the TRD sport and TRD offroad do not?
Well it's base off of the TRD offroad platform with the added decals, wheels, black tube step and a chrome exhaust tip. The TX pro get just wheels, decals and the TRD catback exhaust. If I had a chance to do it over I would get the TX pro.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #54
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This truck looks mean; I like it.
I am not a fan of the decals or the ugly rims but they look good on this truck.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #55
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zano View Post
here are a couple pics of mine..
I like it man! Looks good!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #56
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOOKS SICK! LOVE IT!
Old 02-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat 13 View Post
It may be that the TX has 16" tires instead of 17"
Shouldn't have an effect on it. According to Toyota's website, the tire sizes are:
16" wheel: 265-70R16 for the TX (30.6" diameter)
17" wheel: 265-65R17 for the TRD Sport (also 30.6" diameter)

So while the wheels are 1" larger, the overall tire size is exactly the same.

What I seem to notice is the gap above the tire in front seems shorter than other stock Tacomas. Could just be an optical illusion too.....
Old 02-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #58
nomorejeep4me is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Aviation Maintenance Technician
Name: clay
nomorejeep4me's Tacoma Gallery
It just seems to me that most other trds out there are higher than the tx
Old 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #59
tnk921 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Flight Engineer
Name: Tyler
tnk921's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine on Oct. 5, 2011. Got it about a week later. So far have tinted the front windows and installed weather tech floor liners. URD TCAI, URD quickshifter(which is freakin' awesome by the way). Matter of fact i'm painting the chrome bezels that are on the rims and toyota emblem right now. will post pics when complete.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #60
Illryion is on a distinguished road
Illryion's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone above - stoked on my truck. do far have only made a few changes to it. relocated tow kit to the bumper, trimmed wheel wells for rub, and tonight plasti-dipped my badges. pics to come.