Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #81
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
2011 TX Pro, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Double Cab Short Bed

Thought I'd "join the club" and post up my TX Pro. Some may question the practicality of the package but I personally think it's worth it just to have some different features for a little bit less money. I have done a couple modifications so far, and am mounting my Avid Bar in a couple days. Check my build thread for my full list of mods.

Here's mine:

Old 07-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #82
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squatnbear View Post
Here is my TX Pro. I love it!!!!! Not too much done to it yet just some seat covers, floor mats, window tint, and steps. I think bed cover is next but we shall see. Plz guys and gals let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have for mods.
Take those pesky mud flaps off!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:13 PM   #83
mwtaco has a spectacular aura aboutmwtaco has a spectacular aura about
mwtaco's Tacoma Gallery
squatnbear
sweet truck. looks great. imo, dont go overboard on the accessories. lools great right now
Old 07-27-2011, 02:15 AM   #85
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I got one, Debadged it though and took off the mud flaps, getting a color matched grill in the mail soon and put in some weathertechs all i need is a TRD Sport Hood w/ hood scoop then I can focus on lift and so on
Old 07-27-2011, 02:42 AM   #86
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Can't for the life of me get the pics to load, but I picked up my silver 2011 double cab tx pro last night. Bought it friday the weekend was killer waiting for the dealer to get the supercharger installed. I think the anticipation waiting to punch it too hard till I've got the motor broken in more is actually goin.g to be worse. Love it so far though. Now for the lift
Old 08-03-2011, 06:15 PM   #87
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My TX Pro

I love this truck... So far I have debadged the tail gate and taken off the TX Pro decals, they look retarded.
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-driver-side.jpg  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #88
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Super white TX Pro here. Picked it up in early may.
Lots of mods already but pics will have to wait until the lift goes on in about 10 days.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #89
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
I'm driving myself nuts over here in Iraq looking at the TX Pro online whenever I get a chance to jump on a computer. I am ordering one as soon as I get home, but I was emailing with a dealer back in the states and he said they think the TX Pro package will not be offered in 2012, has anyone heard one way or another? and also, did most of you guys get the 5100 adjustable up front?
Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #90
Dred777 will become famous soon enough

Name: Ed
Dred777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
Love this package! Saw my first one in person a couple weeks ago. Yes you could put this package together yourself but its sweet to get a nice setup like this already set up.

Also, how long has the Tacoma had that gauge cluster with the carbon-fiber style background? That looks awesome!
2011. I have it in mine.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:10 PM   #91
Kane737 is on a distinguished road

Kane737's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, first time posting here. Love the pictures of the TX pro, especially in black! Looks sick! Im jealous, and can't wait to get one. My local Toyota dealer is telling me that they don't know if the TX package is going to be available in 2012 models. Has anyone heard anything?? Trying to find a 2011 double cab black TX Pro....
Old 11-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #92
MCM78LC is on a distinguished road
MCM78LC's Tacoma Gallery
On order . . .

My 2012 TX Pro Doublecab is on order and dealer is waiting for it to show up on inventory list.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #93
tailwaters is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
tailwaters's Tacoma Gallery
My 1 month old Tx with front leveling kit, rear TSB springs, roof rack w/rocky mounts bike rack, Goodyear 265/75/16 Duratracs, folding rear hard cover and removed the mud flaps and a few other mods.
Attached Thumbnails
**OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-lake-009-medium-.jpg   **OFFICIAL** T/X & T/X Pro Owners Thread-lake-014-medium-.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 PM   #94
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailwaters View Post
My 1 month old Tx with front leveling kit, rear TSB springs, roof rack w/rocky mounts bike rack, Goodyear 265/75/16 Duratracs, folding rear hard cover and removed the mud flaps and a few other mods.
Nice. I rarely see super white TRD TX.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #95
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tailwaters View Post

Nice. Paint the wheel rings white
Old 11-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #96
tailwaters is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
tailwaters's Tacoma Gallery
I've yet to see another TX period. Anyone have any idea on the production numbers?
Old 11-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #97
MarioAB
TXprotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
TXprotrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illryion View Post
mine's about a week old. dealer added lift, tires. I traded in my '07 access cab, and added the ARB shell just today. Pretty happy so far.
What size of tires are they..??? they look awesome....
Old 11-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #98
MarioAB

Talking

Here is mine ive had it for about 3 months I should have waited for the 2012 but owell I still love my TX PRO TRD... AND YES WE ARE THE GROUP THAT PAID A LITTLE EXTRA FOR THE TX PRO TRD PACKAGE AND WE LOVE OUR DECAL AND WHEELS...

AND THIS IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IF I HAD JUST WAITED A LITTLE LONGER...

Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #99
MarioAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illryion View Post
mine's about a week old. dealer added lift, tires. I traded in my '07 access cab, and added the ARB shell just today. Pretty happy so far.
after closely looking at your tires I would say you have Toyo Open Country M/T 305/70/r16
hopefully im right..
Old 11-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #100
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
I'm digging the new front end more more.