FJ TRD 16" Gun Metal Wheels ?

Old 10-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
rcmorgan540 is on a distinguished road
Name: Casey
rcmorgan540's Tacoma Gallery
FJ TRD 16" Gun Metal Wheels ?

Where can I buy a set of these?
Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
Cannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shedCannonball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Cannonball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmorgan540 View Post
Where can I buy a set of these?
I got mine from Frank Toyota in San Diego on eBay.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
there is ongoing sticky for this.
good luck finding them.
I bought mine the same as cannonball, then flipped them locally.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...te-wheels.html