Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LeeR Cap ACCESS CAB 100R

Old 11-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
LeeR Cap ACCESS CAB 100R

how much am i lookin at spending............
Old 11-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I priced one up over the phone at a local dealer and it was around $1,000 for the same cap for a short bed (I have a double cab). It may vary depending on location. You might get lucky and find a used one but Leer has a thing where you can get an online quote (your local dealer will call you with a quote).
Old 11-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #3
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Win-door....thanks
Old 11-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #4

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im 90% sold on it right now.....but i dont know the prices!
Old 11-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #5
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
The base model 100R starts at $899. Options add up quickly. The Adventure Sport package adds $499, keyless entry $99, auto-on lights are $29, etc. (Those are the only options I have prices for). Just call your dealer and get a quote.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
Tim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant futureTim A has a brilliant future

Air Force: TSgt
Tim A's Tacoma Gallery
My hypothesis is that you're looking at about $1500 with headliner, dome light, roof rack, windoors and tax.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #7

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
those options sound good.......oh my i cannot wait
Old 11-16-2010, 04:57 PM   #8

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i have to wait 3 weeks to recieve my cap put half down......... ONE sliderless WINDOOR DRIVER SIDE HEADLINER REMOVABLE FRNT SLIDER....100R
Old 11-16-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
today, i was quoted $215 per leer sporstman windoor. holy wowsa! dont need em anyway. $1390 for a 100xr color matched w/ liner, removeable slider rear and 50/50 slider sides and a light delivered and installed. the 3 outlet 12v powerblock is another $20, $50 to install, and well worth it id say. dog screens in back for $45 each. beats repacin the stock nylon all to hell.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:45 AM   #10

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my topper....driver side windoor removable frpnt slider and a headliner ......very happy with it!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:47 AM   #11

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #12
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I like, let me know if you ever want to sell. I'd take a drive to Ohio. Nice Truck!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:54 AM   #13
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Nice topper. I've been contemplating getting one myself for the Dog. Stupid question, do you have to drill holes into the bed to attach the topper? How does it attach?
Old 12-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #14

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Not a stupid question man......leer has special clamps made for the cargo managment system
Old 12-09-2010, 06:02 AM   #15

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly why i bought it for my boy ryder hes a chocolablate .....i will get more pics today
Old 12-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #16

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Nice topper. I've been contemplating getting one myself for the Dog. Stupid question, do you have to drill holes into the bed to attach the topper? How does it attach?
By the way wats the yellow lab mod?
Old 12-09-2010, 06:38 AM   #17

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Ok now that was a stupid question!!! Ha!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #18
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuscorn View Post
today, i was quoted $215 per leer sporstman windoor. holy wowsa! dont need em anyway. $1390 for a 100xr color matched w/ liner, removeable slider rear and 50/50 slider sides and a light delivered and installed. the 3 outlet 12v powerblock is another $20, $50 to install, and well worth it id say. dog screens in back for $45 each. beats repacin the stock nylon all to hell.

Really? Is that a dealer option or something from the hardware store? Are they completely removalable? Reason i'm asking is i've yet to purchase a cap myself and would like removable screens for the dogs but screens in for when i'm sleeping back there for camping so any help would be appreciated!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
Exactly why i bought it for my boy ryder hes a chocolablate .....i will get more pics today
I've got a Chocolate Lab also! And also the reason I broke down and bought a cap. Awesome dogs! Nice cap btw.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Really?
have i ever lied to you? yep. its a leer only option as far as i know. turns out my local dealer came up with the idea and sold it to leer. theyre framed, removeable wire screens that fit over the stock nylon screens/frames and held in by a few screws. very sano.

im sure you could do the same kinda thing by replacing the stock nylon with wire and save some coin but at $45 per w/ factory warranty, why bother? my time is worth about that a hour anyway and i cant be accused of dorkin it up with a mod. non leer guys with dogs may wanna do it reguardless. i am thinkin about doin some kinda screen on the front slider for max airflow and min layla to cab invasion. shes hell bent on bein as close to me as possible.