Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed Cleat Question

Old 11-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Cleat Question

I have a buddy with an 06 regular bed 4 door just like my 05 but mine has a long bed and he said his bed cleats with smaller and less beefy than mine. So my question is, do they really make 2 different sizes and does anyone have any big ones for sale? Thanks for the help.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
are you talking about the "cleats" that go in the rails?
Old 11-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #3
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
The cleats in the side/front rails are the same size on both trucks.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
they make 2 different sizes
these
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-10...Q5fAccessories
and these
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BED-C...Q5fAccessories
Old 11-02-2010, 06:07 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i got cleats for sale, brand new. PM me if you're interested
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
My bad, never seen a 'mini' set before.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #7
Bamahoyt is on a distinguished road

Name: Ted
Bamahoyt's Tacoma Gallery
Yea talking about the cleats for the rails. Sorry for the mix up.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #8
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I have both, the mini ones are really only used for holding down tarps and that kind of thing. I wouldn't use them to anchor anything heavy.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
our truck's rail system can also use the 2007-2010 tundra cleats too. those are more beefy and look better