Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Part numbers for TRD Off Road and TRD Sport Rear Bumpers

Old 11-02-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
Cuda444 is on a distinguished road
Cuda444's Tacoma Gallery
Part numbers for TRD Off Road and TRD Sport Rear Bumpers

Long story short, the truck isn't even a week old, and my buddy already wrecked the rear bumper on my '11 Taco DC w/ the Off Road package. That said, I need a new one. Anyone have the numbers for both the Chrome and Painted rear bumpers? Depending on price, I may just go with a color matched bumper, as I like the look better anyway.

OR!

Even better, anyone in the Massachusetts area have a stock rear bumper they're looking to unload? I know it's a long shot, but worth a try.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0
The street pkg. means primered, ready to paint from the sport. That's the best way to go imo. And that site is as cheap as you're going to find.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
Cuda444's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link. Is the "w/o Street pkg" the cost for the chrome bumper?
Old 11-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuda444 View Post
Thanks for the link. Is the "w/o Street pkg" the cost for the chrome bumper?
Yes, that's the chrome and is the most expensive option. You can a get black base bumper which looks better than the chrome for about 250 I believe.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #6
Cuda444's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I ended up with the chrome one for $360 out of the door today from the dealer. I figured by the time I got the primed bumper painted, it would be similar in price. It came down to the chrome one being ready and on today vs waiting for paint, etc. Back to normal again. Thanks for the replies everyone.