Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ultragauge

Old 11-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
proto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud of
Army: CPL
proto's Tacoma Gallery
Ultragauge

does anyone have one? do you like it? just wondering because i was thinking about getting one.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Yep a bunch of us have it. We had a group buy not long ago, with about 150 folks.

I've had no problems with mine.

Link to group buy: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...5-shipped.html
Old 11-03-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
spark4 is on a distinguished road
spark4's Tacoma Gallery
no issues with mine. It's made me a bit more aware of my driving habits. Always trying to raise my average mpg. readout.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Do you calibrate it the same as the scangauge?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It asks for tank size and engine size. You use a know distance for speed calibration and actual fuel used for MPG calibration. I used a mile marker in the road and calibrated fuel after one tank of gas. The speed calibration was ok already but I have stock tires still.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Do you calibrate it the same as the scangauge?
No idea how the scangauge calibrates...

The ultragauge can be calibrated for bigger tires, and also has an MPG calibration.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:28 AM   #7
proto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud ofproto has much to be proud of
Army: CPL
proto's Tacoma Gallery
so i take it calibrating it isn't to hard than? yea i'm really looking forward to getting it(i caved in a bought it lol)
Old 11-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by proto View Post
so i take it calibrating it isn't to hard than? yea i'm really looking forward to getting it(i caved in a bought it lol)
Very easy. The instruction manual is on their website if you want to do some pre-install reading.