Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Opinions on Coeverking

Old 11-03-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Opinions on Coeverking

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone here is running coverking seat covers? I've seen some pictures and they look pretty decent, but I just want some feedback. I was looking them up online and they are made out of the same neoprene the the wet okoles are, but they are significantly cheaper. 187 for the fronts
Old 11-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #2
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
I have not had them.

Remember ... not "all seat covers are alike."

I ran WOs in my '06 for 3 1/2 years with no problems. I have had them in my '10 since July.

In my opinion they are second to none. Remember that they are not sitting on the shelf waiting to be bought. They are made custom for your vehicle .... hence, the additional cost.

Take a look around at some pictures.

My '06 bench:

My '10 buckets:
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 AM   #3
dessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the roughdessertsand05 is a jewel in the rough
Firefighter:
dessertsand05's Tacoma Gallery
What color are those?

I just missed ythe group buy. I have a toupe interior and having trouble finding anyone else with that color interior. Any pictures of WO's with a toupe interior?

I like the Tacoma stitched in the seat.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:43 AM   #4
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i have cover king seat covers!

iv never had any other seat cover brand to compare them to so i wouldnt really know if they are all that great.

ill let you know that iv had them on my 04 tacoma for 2 years now and well... they have been through a lot! my passenger side seat cover is beginning to show signs of wear and tear on them. at the seam where your butt slides in, it is beginning to get worn out, but no tearing yet.

i have tears in both seats right now where i have made the mistake of getting in the truck with my screw driver in my butt pocket twice. so... it cut through.

other than that... they work well
Old 11-04-2010, 04:31 AM   #5
JetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura aboutJetTech has a spectacular aura about
JetTech's Tacoma Gallery
The price difference between the W/O's and the Coverkings is HUGE. I ordered a set of Coverkings from costco. I was not impressed the material and fit. IMO the W/O's feel much better. The great thing about ordering from costco, I returned them to my local store, totally painless!!

For the price and easy return, I say try them for yourself and decide.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #6
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I have Cover Kings on my truck and they are great. I got all black, I tried Black and Gray but the gray didn't match the interior. They look good and they look new still after 7 months. I've taken the truck camping, scuba diving, firewood cutting and I have 4 year old that hasn't been able to screw them up. I have the neoprene covers and they are pretty thick and durable.