1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Opinions on Coeverking

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jr114, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Nov 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    jr114

jr114 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone here is running coverking seat covers? I've seen some pictures and they look pretty decent, but I just want some feedback. I was looking them up online and they are made out of the same neoprene the the wet okoles are, but they are significantly cheaper. 187 for the fronts

2. Nov 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    I have not had them.

Remember ... not "all seat covers are alike."

I ran WOs in my '06 for 3 1/2 years with no problems. I have had them in my '10 since July.

In my opinion they are second to none. Remember that they are not sitting on the shelf waiting to be bought. They are made custom for your vehicle .... hence, the additional cost.

Take a look around at some pictures.

My '06 bench:

[​IMG]

My '10 buckets:
    [​IMG]

3. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:38 AM
    dessertsand05

dessertsand05 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boston
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma DC SR5 4x4
    Working on it
    What color are those?

I just missed ythe group buy. I have a toupe interior and having trouble finding anyone else with that color interior. Any pictures of WO's with a toupe interior?

I like the Tacoma stitched in the seat.

4. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:43 AM
    tacomarotto

tacomarotto "Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    Audi S3
    i have cover king seat covers!

iv never had any other seat cover brand to compare them to so i wouldnt really know if they are all that great.

ill let you know that iv had them on my 04 tacoma for 2 years now and well... they have been through a lot! my passenger side seat cover is beginning to show signs of wear and tear on them. at the seam where your butt slides in, it is beginning to get worn out, but no tearing yet.

i have tears in both seats right now where i have made the mistake of getting in the truck with my screw driver in my butt pocket twice. so... it cut through.

other than that... they work well

5. Nov 4, 2010 at 4:31 AM
    JetTech

JetTech Member

Member:
    East Bay, NorCal
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport D-Cab Long Bed 4X4
    Icon/5100, N-FAB Side steps, AIRAID Intake, Secondary air filter removed, WeatherTech's, OEM roof rack, USA-spec ipod adapter, A/C-defrost mod,2ea Delta bike Hitch Pro2 Locking bike mounts,TRD Skid,Polk 6x9/6,RedLine hood struts,under-hood led lighting...
    The price difference between the W/O's and the Coverkings is HUGE. I ordered a set of Coverkings from costco. I was not impressed the material and fit. IMO the W/O's feel much better. The great thing about ordering from costco, I returned them to my local store, totally painless!! :cool:

For the price and easy return, I say try them for yourself and decide.

6. Nov 4, 2010 at 7:27 AM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    I have Cover Kings on my truck and they are great. I got all black, I tried Black and Gray but the gray didn't match the interior. They look good and they look new still after 7 months. I've taken the truck camping, scuba diving, firewood cutting and I have 4 year old that hasn't been able to screw them up. I have the neoprene covers and they are pretty thick and durable.

Products Discussed in

To Top